Ice Cream

We're planning on going out to get ice cream but I can't find anything to wear, I really should've packed more stylish clothes.

"I don't have anything to wear" I Whined to the group.

The stylish Hongjoong and Seonghwa tried to help me find something nice to wear in my clothes but it failed. I had to wear something from their closets. A bit oversized but the look did suit me.

"Your gonna have to go shopping. Maybe you should ask your manager." Wooyoung suggested.

"That's not a bad idea" I said. I texted my manager Mr Sim about needing better clothes, he told me he'd get on it.

Everyone started to leave the dorm for ice cream. Yunho stopped in front of me and put his hand on my head and said "You look cute" before I could react he turned and walked away, probably for the best I'm not sure I could've formed a coherent sentence.

It's a tight fit in the car and I feel bad for taking up space especially since all of them are quite a bit taller then me. But they don't seem to really mind. Just singing along to whatever ATEEZ song is playing.

We get to the ice cream place and it is so worth it. All the ways you can customize your order is amazing. After we get our orders everyone is trying each others. I feel a little left out. Yunho turns to me and asks me if I want to try his. He ordered his favorite cookies and cream.

"Yes please, it sounds delicious" I said.

Yunho finds a small sample spoon and gives me a little scoop on the spoon. I try the cookies and cream and am envious of him, it's so yummy.

"Do you like it?" Yunho asked.

"Mhmm! It's so yummy. I wish I chose it" I pouted. He smiled at me and said "We can share it"

"Oh really!? I'll thank you after every bite and I won't eat to much" I said excitedly. Yunho just smiled and offered me another scoop. Which I gladly accepted.

"You have very good taste, or we both have the same taste I should say. We like the same game and ice cream." I pointed out.

"It's nice being able to enjoy these things with someone" Yunho said. He was looking me in the eyes again, like before. Every time I meet his eyes, everything else seems to fall away. I couldn't seem to look away.

The spell was broken by Seonghwa and Hongjoong insulting San and Mingi's choice of ice cream. Claiming it to taste like chocolate tooth paste.

I awkwardly cleared my throat, I swear my heads about to melt with how hard I'm blushing.

"Would you like to try mine?" I asked trying to break the awkward tension.

Yunho nodded and offered me a spoon. I took it and put some of my cookie dough ice cream on it. I went to offer him his spoon back but he leaned down and took the spoon in his mouth while staring me in the eyes, he then stood up straight and winked at me. I think my jaw hit the floor.

"Thank you. It's good. Do you want some more of mine?" He asked.

In a daze I nodded and he put a small scoop in my mouth. What is happening. He's being very..flirty? Boyfriend like..? Am I crazy? Is this all in my head? I hope not.

"Yunho..uh you have some.. ice cream on your face" I pointed at the area where the ice cream was.

He wiped around his mouth. "Did I get it?" he asked.

"Eh..no it's, here." I gently pulled him down so he was leaning a bit, I used my thumb to wipe the ice cream off his lip. His heated gaze gave me goose bumps. I took a step back.

"There I got it." I mumbled while embarrassingly looking at the floor. I could still feel his gaze, making my face flush even more.

I think the other members had started to notice we weren't with them. San and Wooyoung came over.

"Everything okay?" Wooyoung asked curiously. I looked up just in time to meet Yunhos eyes as he was straightening back up.

"Yeah everything's alright, we were talking and sharing ice cream" Yunho answered calmly.

"Yeah Yunho let me try his and it's really yummy" I said.

"Ah okay. Everyone else is going back to the dorm, are you both coming?" San asked.

"Oh" we both said. "Yeah we're coming" Yunho said.

Wooyoung and San nodded and walked back to the group to let them know. Yunho gently grabbed my wrist and walked us back to the group. His hands are very soft.

We made our way back to the dorm. Tomorrow we're doing a shopping vlog so I can get new clothes and make content for our fans. Some of the members will be coming.