See you later.

Yunho and I had been dating for a while now. Fans were starting to get suspicious. There were countless posts and videos showing how we act around each other, pointing out our body language, and the way we look at each other. It's scary how perceptive they are.

The company finally decided it was time to let them know. They released an article officially stating me and Yunho are dating.

Everyone was shocked at first, besides the ones we figured it out on their own. We got wishes for our best and hopes that we break up. We knew this would happen though so we tried to shake it off. We were busy after all.

We were promoting our new album by doing countless performance videos and interviews. Time was flying by in a whirlpool of sweat fatigue and sleep deprivation.

I didn't realize how much time had passed til I got the call.

"Hey its Mr Sim. I booked your return flight, you'll be flying back in two weeks. Enjoy some free time with the members before you go back to the US." My manager said.

Thats right. I was leaving when we finished the promoting, and we did.
I'm leaving, to the US. I won't see the members every day. I won't see Yunho every day. He will be here. 16 hours ahead of me.

How am I going to tell him I'm leaving?

I have two weeks. Two weeks until..

The members and I spent the first few days recovering from all the work we did. We sure needed it.

After we all felt better, we went out and spent a few days eating good food, going shopping, playing in internet cafes, taking a lot of pictures, and seeing the sights.

They didn't know I was leaving in a week. It's been weighing me down, and I think they've noticed, it's why we've been having so much fun every day. They probably think I'm homesick. I need to tell them.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Wooyoung asked. The group was staring at me with a concerned look on their faces.

"Oh. Yeah I just got distracted." I smiled at them taking Yunhos hand in mine and continued on walking home.

I'll tell them. Just not today.

Yunho and I were back at the same ice cream place as before. He had ordered his favorite cookies and cream. We were sat at a table enjoying our ice creams.

"Y/N, are you okay? Your so spaced out these days, and have such a sad look on your face" Yunho asked me worried.

My heart ached bringing tears to my eyes as I set my ice cream down and put my hands over my eyes bracing my elbows on the table. I sighed my breath catching.

"Yunho." Was all I could say. He rushed over to my side and held me in his arms.

"Whats wrong?" He asked nervously.

"Yunho I have to leave. I'm going back to the US." He stopped hugging me enough to look in my eyes. He looked so confused.

"What?" He asked.

"I was never gonna stay here after the collab was done. I was gonna go back to the US. To my family, my friends, my job, my life. It's all there. My whole life is there." I said putting my hand on his cheek.

"What? What about the members? What about us? What about..me?" Yunho asked his voice quiet and broken. Tears falling down his face.

"I don't know what will happen to us. But I know I love you. I love you so much." My voice cracked on the last word as my tears finally fell. We hugged each other tightly crying.

"I love you too." Yunho cried. All we could do was hold each other. We calmed down after a while.

"We can keep in touch. We can try to call often and face time" I suggested. Both of us nodded even though we knew the time difference was impossible.

"Have you told the other members?" Yunho asked. I shook my head no.

Yunho and I spent the rest of that day holding each other in sad understanding that our time was almost over. When the other members found out they cried and some raged too. But they spent the next few days with me laughing and crying and some times we'd just sit in silence was everyone slowly accepted it.

                       I am leaving.

When our time ran out they helped me pack and escorted me to the airport never leaving my side. Until it was goodbye. We cried again as we said our good byes. They left Yunho and me to say our own good byes.

"I can't believe I'm leaving already. I feel like I just got here." I teared up.

"I can't believe it either. There's never enough time." Yunho was crying again. I grabbed his hands and look him in the eyes.

"It's okay. This isn't a goodbye. It's a see you later." I smiled sadly.

Yunho kissed me, and it said everything.

When they announced my gate was boarding I pulled away, and the look in his eyes made my heart ache. I slowly stepped backwards facing towards him until his hand slipped off mine, our fingers brushing over each other's in a final goodbye. Before I turned away from him I said "I'll see you later, okay?" I turned away and heard him say "See you later." I walked away crying.