Shopping

I wake up flustered from yesterday. Remembering Yunho's gaze and him.. leaning down for a bite of my ice cream. I fall back into bed covering my head with a pillow in dramatic embarrassment.

I had to get up though, I'm going shopping with Yunho and Hongjoong.

I did my morning routine of oatmeal, washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair, and changing into outside clothes.

Yunho and Hongjoong were ready by the time I was done. We went out to the car and started driving to the store. Yunho was holding the vlog camera. He turned it on and introduced himself.

"Hello I'm Yunho from ATEEZ. Today were going shopping to get some new clothes. Hongjoong and Y/N are here with me." Me and Hongjoong said hello to the camera.

"Are you excited to get new clothes today?" Yunho turned and asked me pointing the camera in my direction.

"Not really I don't like shopping, well I like shoes but nothing else. I don't put much thought it what I wear a lot of the time." I said

Yunho laughed. "Guess we'll have to style you then" He joked.

"I wouldn't mind that. As long as it's comfortable enough and looks good" I said.

We arrived at the store. The whole place was empty since KQ rented it for us. We only have an hour or so for shopping before their gonna let people in.

The clothes are nice and stylish and very pretty. I see how Hongjoong and Seonghwa are inspired to dress well.

Hongjoong has wandered off to shop for his own things. I'm not good at shopping so I just slowly follow behind Yunho looking at a few things here and there. Yunho doesn't seem to mind my awkward stalker like behavior. He points some things out to me and helps me find some nice things.

"Y/N" Yunho calls for me. I turn and see he's vlogging something. I look at him wearing the most tacky pair of glasses with a sun hat on. We both burst out laughing. I grab a pair of sunglasses and put then on. Yunho sets the camera down and finds me a hat. He puts it on me his hands linger on the sides of the hat pulling it down, im looking up at him as we stare at each other our smiles slowly fade. I feel butterflies in my stomach. What is.. happening?

Hongjoong finds us in this awkward position. Yunho and I point at each other and laugh showing him how funny we look, Hongjoong starts laughing as well. I don't think he's suspicious of anything.

The three of us resume looking for clothes together, they both helped me find a lot of outfits and even said I could borrow some shirts if I need to.
This was the most enjoyable shopping trip ever, and the vlog turned out really well, our fans will love it.

When we get back we show everyone what we got when we were shopping. Surprisingly they all showed me things that would go well with some outfits. I am so glad all these men are so fashionable, because I'm not.

"Tomorrow were going on weekly idol, since Y/N is here I asked if she could come and the they said it'd be fine. Would you be okay with coming?" Hongjoong asked.

All the members paused but had excited looks on their faces.

"Yeah I'd be fine but I would need to see if that's alright with my manager" I smiled lightly a bit excited.

"I already asked he's fine with it" Hongjoong said.

"Oh okay. I'M GOING ON WEEKLY IDOL" I cheered.

The others got really excited and cheered with me. We finally calmed down and ate dinner. I was really tired so I finished eating and washed up for bed.

We have to get up early for weekly idol.