Imagine #35 - Best Thing to wake up too

You heard the shower going as you tossed and turned in your bed. You checked your phone, it read 07:30 am. You groaned, turning your phone back over so that it was face down on the bedside table. You rolled back over and closed your eyes. You tried to go back to sleep for a few more minutes before your phone went off. You sat up, grabbing your phone as you looked at the screen again. Suddenly a load of messages appeared on your lock screen, covering the picture of you and your boyfriend, Benedict. This was the same picture that you woke up to every morning and it was your favourite picture of the two of you. As you replied to text messages, asking about meetings and deadlines, you couldn't help but groan when you realized how many replies you had to make. Instead, you began scrolling through social media, just as you did every morning. After a few moments, you saw a figure standing in the doorway. It was your boyfriend, Benedict. He stood smiling at you, as he had a towel wrapped around his waist. "Morning." He smirked. "I didn't wake you up,  did I?" He asked, leaning down to kiss you. "No, don't worry." You replied, sitting up in bed. "How long have you been awake?" 

"Not long." He replied before he climbed on to of you and kissed you again. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" You shook your head and bit your lip. "No." You laughed, "I don't think you have." He could sense the sarcastic tone in your voice as he kissed you again and whispered "A lot." Benedict ran his fingers up your body as he continued to kiss you. "I could get used to waking up like this every day."

"So could I." He smiled.

"You really are the best thing to wake up to."