Imagine #18 - Painting

"Okay." Said Benedict grabbing the paint brush. "This one?" He said, painting a small stripe on the wall. "Or this one?", painting another one on the wall. He looked at you a you sat on the edge of the bed with your legs crossed. "Ummm..." You cocked your head to the side and stared at the two colours that were in front of you.  "That one." You said pointing at your desired colour. 

Benedict looked at it. "Yeah." He smiled. "I like that one." You stood up off of the bed. Benedict was your fiance and you had been together for 5 years. You had just bought a house of your own. This was the house that you were going to start a family in. Today were doing some more redecorating. You were desperate to make this house yours. 

"Looks like we'd better get started then." He smiled, handing you a paint brush. He looked you up and down. "You look gorgeous as always." 

"Why thank you. You're not bad looking yourself." You said, planting a kiss on his lips. A small moan escaped his lips as you pulled away. "Something wrong?" You asked, you loved teasing him. "This moving business is so tiring. We spent all day, moving, unpacking, sorting, decorating that when it comes to night time, all we do is sleep." His arms snake around your waist. "I have needs." 

"Oh. I know baby." You smiled, patting his face.

A couple of hours of flirting, messing around and flicking paint at one another, you and Benedict had successfully managed to paint the walls of your bedroom. One wall, the wall that the head of you bed was against, was a darker colour, whereas the rest was the same type of off-white colour. 

Later that night, the two of you were more excited that you had been to go to bed, now that the two of you had made it your own. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

**A/n** I really don't know how I feel about this one. 

Either way, I hope you enjoyed!