Imagine #20 - Hide and Seek

That's right readers, it's a 'daddybatch' imagine!

Enjoy! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"98! 99! 100!" You heard Benedict shout. "Ready or not! Here I come." You heard his footsteps through the hallway, he came into the living room where you were sat. He was playing hide and seek with your daughter. The previous times that the pair of them had played this game, she clearly hadn't got the hang of it, because every time he walked into the room that she was in, she started laughing uncontrollably, which made you and Benedict laugh. 

You stared in awe as he ran around the room, looking for the small child that was hiding from him. "I'm coming to get you." He said in hope of getting a reaction out of her. He was the perfect father to your daughter and the two of you had even spoke about the possibility of having another one. (D/n) had only just turned four a few weeks ago and in recent months she'd been asking about having a little brother or sister to play with. At first you raised your eyebrows thinking about the idea of going through another nine of back pain, sleepless nights, always needing to go to toilet and wishing you could sleep on your stomach. However, when you looked at (D/n), you realised how worth it, it really was. You loved her so much as you loved Benedict and him being the father of your children made you heart skip a beat. 

As he walked past the sofa, he kissed you. "She's getting good at this." He said. "Maybe too good." You started laughing as he brushed past the curtain to expose two little feet and a laugh that echoed around the room." Found you!" He said as he picked up his daughter in his arms and sat down on the sofa with you. "You're getting too good at the game now." He said, making (D/n) smile. 

"Again! Again! Again!" She squealed, jumping off his lap. He smirked. 

"1. 2. 3. 4. 5...." He started, yet again.