Imagine #31 - Secret Visit

(*A/n* - Warning: Contains Smut!) 

You slammed the bedroom door shut and sat down on your bed, opening your laptop. You were still grounded. Still meaning that you were always grounded because out of everyone in your family, you were the black sheep, so that meant that you were always in trouble with your parents. 

Your phone buzzed as it lay on your bed. You looked at it and saw that you're boyfriend, Benedict. Seeing his name made you smile, he was the only good thing in your life and sometimes the only thing keeping you going. You had been together for nearly a year now and it had been the best year of your life. Picking up the phone, you read his message: 'Hey babe. Are you still grounded? x' He wrote. 

'Of course. I'm always grounded x'  You replied. 

'I've got a surprise for you' He wrote back after a few minutes but before you could reply there was a tap at your window. You looked up from your bed to see Benedict outside. Laughing, you ran to open it. Benedict had climbed up the tree that was outside your window. "Hey babe. Told you that I had a surprise for you." He smiled as he climbed through the window.  In his hand he had a picnic basket. 

"What's all this?" You asked him as he kissed you. 

"Well, I thought seeing as you can't come out for a date, I'd bring the date to you." You wrapped your arms around his neck. "You're the best." You told him. 

"I couldn't stand the thought of you being up here on your own." He stated, opening up the picnic basket and pulling out a blanket before laying it on the floor and inviting your for a seat. "One day, you won't have to put up with them anymore. We'll move away, just me and you."

You couldn't deny that it sounded amazing and everything that you wanted. To get away from this life would be one thing but to be able to get way from it with Benedict would be an added bonus. 

In the basket was all of your favourite foods, showing that Benedict knew you so well. The two of you sat, talk, and laugh; quietly of course because both of you knew that if your parents knew that Benedict was in your room they would have killed the both of you. "You're so beautiful." He said, moving a strand of hair out of your face. "I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too." He leaned in to kiss you, one hand placed on the side of your head. You couldn't help but to kiss him back. After a few moments you pulled away from Benedict. "I want you." You admitted to him and before you knew it, Benedict was carrying you over to your bed and placing you down on it. 

Your hands were running through his hair as you kissed. You began to remove each other's clothes and Benedict began to tease you.  You let out a small moan before saying. "Crap. My parents are asleep. Got to be quiet." Benedict smiled at you. 

"I can help with that." He said, kissing you harder as he fingers danced along your body. By now, neither of you were wearing clothes. "Are you ready?" He whispered whilst kissing your neck. "Yes." You replied quickly before he could finish.  Before you knew it he'd placed himself inside you and began thrusting in and out, getting harder with his thrusts every time. You were giving it everything not to moan out in delight. The harder it got, the closer you got to reaching your limit.

"Oh, Benedict", you whispered, digging your nails into his back as you released and he did the same.

"(Y/n). Baby." He whispered. as he lay on top of you. "I love you so much."

You smiled. "I love you too."

"You need to get grounded more often." He laughed as you kissed the top of his head.