Imagine #8 - Daddy's little girl

I've really got back into writing these imagines again after a break. 

This is a small imagine but it melted my heart.

Enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were awoken by the feel of an empty space where Benedict would have usually been. You lay in bed for a while, trying to listen to any sound of life travelling through the house, expecting to hear the sound of your three year old daughter (D/n) but nothing. You found the energy to climb out of bed and head downstairs to get a glass of water, hoping to discover a sign of life at some point. 

You climbed down the steps running your hand through your hair when you heard a faint voice coming from the living room. At first you thought that it was the television but as you got closer you realised that it was Benedict and he was cuddled up on the sofa with (D/n). 

(D/n) let out a small giggle before she said. "Daddy. Do you know how much I love you and mummy?" Benedict smiled at his daughter. "Tell me..." He said. She looked up at him: "This much!" She said, holding her arms out wide. 

Benedict laughed. "Me and your mummy love you very, very much too." He paused. "Can I tell you a secret?" He asked (D/n) as she nodded enthusiastically. "When I found out that you were in mummy's belly, I cried because I was so happy." (D/n) giggled. "You're so silly daddy!" 

"No matter what (D/n), you'll always be daddy's little girl." 

"Morning!" You said as you entered the living room where they both were. "Mummy!" (D/n) shouted as she ran up to you. You picked her up and gave her a hug. "Morning sweetheart." You kissed her and bounced her on you hip as Benedict also got up and came over to kiss you. "Morning baby." He said as he pulled both you and (D/n) into a hug. "My two girls. I love you both more than anything."