1 // Game Night

I'm sorry, did you say you wanted to see this beatuiful cover upclose?

Oops another thing, Y/n is drawn to be of a lighter race(?), if that makes sense, but in the book she's described as darkskinned with braids or locs. That is totally my fault, Y/n is whoever you want her to be, she IS you. I just write what I picture and to me Y/n is darkskinned with pretty locs and a  bigger, more lean phyisique, when in the cover I was going off of a reference and I wasn't quite sure what I wanted her to look like. So if you want ignore the descriptions and the cover.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was one of the funniest, hardest, and loudest nights out of the whole year; Game Night. Planned by Kaminari, Mineta, Momo, and Kirishima, and some others from class 2-B. Most of them doubted the four, especially Kaminari, but he came through this time. Out of all of his ideas, a lot of people could agree it actually worked. Possibly only because everyone actually cooperated, usually they don't. However this was something to love, Kaminari did a decent job.

Y/n could vouch for him, she loved it. Though it was more of a party rather than a game night. Denki even went out of his way to buy an extra console, and borrowed a TV for more people to play at a time. He put a lot of thought in it and she admired him for that.

Except now, she couldn't find him. Most of the people were crowded in the common room watching others play, he wasn't in the kitchen and the hallways were clear, she figured he might be outside and that's where she found him sulking on the stairs.

She sat her red cup down and joined him on the stair's. "What are you doing sad at your own party?" She gently tapped him on his shoulder, but he just shrugged. She leaned forward to at least see his face, and caught a glimspe of a bruise on his cheek. So she grabbed his face and made him look at her, that only made him shamefully look away. "Oh, you got punched at your own party too. Who did that?"

He still didn't answer, she let his face go back to looking at the weeds. "Was it Bakugo?" Only those three words made him speak, in fear of the two fighting again. "No, no! It was Jiro..."

"Oh..." She put her hand on his shoulder, she had never seen him so sad before, it honestly made her sick. So she tried her best, in her own way, to cheer him up. Though she was terrible at comforting people. "Well, if you won't talk to me, I could always go talk to her." She stood up, began to walk towards the door.

"Her door's locked."

"So? I'll just kick it down, maybe if she's bleeding I'll-"

"No! She's mad! Mad at everyone! Mad at--me..." She turned around and clossed the door. "Oh, girl problem's, maybe you should talk to Midoriya."

"What does he know about girls?" Y/n rolled her eyes, "you'd be surprised, he's got Ochako wrapped around those little broken fingers of his. Not every girl is the same Kaminari, you've known Jiro for a while, you should know why she's mad, if not that, then at least how to make her feel better."

She wanted to leave on that note, expecting Kaminari to be somewhat inspired and get up and try again, but he didn't. He sat there staring at the weeds with his knee to his chest. I can't leave him out here...

Y/n scratched her head, desprately wanted to leave the awkward atmosphere. "Okay, um. How about...we finish this party as each others dates?"

But Kaminari didn't even flinch as he normally would.

"Okay, do you wanna play the game? If You win I'll give you 20." Still, no movement. "50?"

"100?!" At this point, she was desprate. "250?! God damnit Kamianri get in here!"