5 // Punching Bag

It had been not 3 hours, not even 3, Aizawa had left his student's alone, and another one had gone missing. So he used a last resort, the sleep deprived man put it on lock down. No one left until the two were found; including Stain who had knocked down some guards and disappared as well.

Aizawa sleeps a lot, but lately sleeping seemed like a task. He often stayed up late in his office giving more accurate grades, deciding who would fail and whatnot, when there was nothing left, things started to fall apart, Y/n got kidnapped and he contacted her father thinking possibly, just maybe he would make the job easier, but he had yet to hear from the people he sent out to look for her. The city was short on heros, he needed his students to graduate, for the city, but he strongly doubted two of the best students weren't going to. Of course, that wasn't all up to him.

He rubbed his forehead, continuously reading over these papers, when someone knocked on the door, he ignored it. "Eraser, camera's picked up Stain boarding a train." He remained silent and stood up, his desk was a mess, worse than usual.

"Take it to Endeavor. From now on, you report to him, not me. He is the head of the investigation." There had never been a more strern look in his bloodshot eyes.

THE HIDEOUT - 9:17 AM

Y/n's sleeping hours were messed up, she'd sleep during the day and stay awake during the night, to her it was the complete opposite of course. But today she woke up early, not the first nor second time someone threw something at her to wake her. However, it was the first time someone threw a brick at her. It didn't hit her but the wall behind her just above her head and that sure woke her up.

"Ah! Fuck! Why the fuck would you do that?!" She expected that from Shadow, with the others so obviously snickering behind him. "They 'dared' me to." At least he was honest, Y/n could admire that. The others rolled their eyes and muttered.

"That doesn't mean--what do you want?!" She started to put on one of the white long sleeves she had, as the cold air started to come in. "Dabi will be here," he looked and tapped his fingers on the door. "Keep this open."

He left and Y/n sighed. She got up and went to the bathroom and slammed the door, as soon as she started peeing the door opened again.

"What the fuck!?"

"Keep this open." He tapped on the door again and left. Y/n had to stop herself from screaming, her throat hurt and she was way too tired and agitated.

"Shadow, man, why you aways messin' with her?" One of the bigger guys hit him on the shoulder, he joined them at the counter but on the other side so he could refill the others' cups.

"I don't mean to, she makes me feel something, right here." He pointed to his chest, where his heart was supposed to be. The other's doubted if he even had a heart, though they still exchanged smirky faces.

"Oh, uh, don't let Dabi hear that." One of the girls laughed.

At the same time, Y/n walked in looking around, supposedly for Dabi. "Where's he at?" She asked them.

"Where's who?"

"The-that guy--with the spiky black hair-burnt skin! Whatever the fuck his name is!!" No one answered but one of the girls jumped down from the stool and approached Y/n with a disgusted and mean look. She was taller and bigger, and that didn't intimidate her.

"Oh Hart don't start now!" The others complained but she gave them the middle finger and turned back to Y/n. "I don't like the way you talk to us! You're not the boss and you're definitely not one of us!" The others groaned and sighed.

"Here she goes..."

"Oh thats good to know, cause I don't want to be part of your litte gang." She walked past the blonde, "hey!" she grabbed her arm and Y/n swung around and punched her in her nose. And thus a fight broke out, Y/n had grabbed her and smashed her head into the drywall and when Hart kicked her and dragged her to the floor Y/n got ontop of her started punching the shit out of her. Then she grabbed Y/n's hair and smashed her forehead against hers.