9 // TRM.X11

Shoto was against going against the rules, but for this, for Bakugo, it was kind of not a choice. Which is how he ended up on such a mission with his girlfriend, the exact situation he's been trying to avoid, but he was blackmailed and forced. For the right reasons, he hoped.

"Bakugo, where do we turn?" Shoto asked, sounding annoyed. "It's right in front of you dumbass! It's the empty gas station store! Go in, QUIETLY, and behind the counter, there's a curtain, go in and there should be stairs leading underground." Shoto sighed and entered the store, and a bell rung. That wasn't so quiet. He paused and waited for noise but there was none and the place appeared empty, besides the rats scattering.

Shoto continued, he narrowed his eyes in on the curtain and walked up to it. He was hesitant at first, then he snatched it down and threw it on the floor. "Oh, you weren't lying."

"Why would I--whatever, I won't see you when you go down, so tread lightly, icy hot." Although the tone, Shoto knew he probably wasn't kidding, what ever unknown dangers awaited him behind this door, he was sure he was ready just yet.

He jumped over the counter and slowly opened the door waiting for it to creek, then he gestured for her to come on and she jumped over the counter as he opened the door for her and they both went down the dark, creeking stairs.

"Are you two in there?"

"Yes, it's dark, where are we turning after this?"

"There should be a door, that leads---a bar---take the--door--right--then---" the static cut Bakugo off, they were probably too far underground for a signal, so Shoto immediately looked at his girlfriend and she sighed. "Shoto no!-"

"I'm sorry, go to the top of the stairs and wait till I come back, or until Bakugo needs you. And--use your quirk to keep anyone out." She pouted and crossed her arms. "We're supposed to do this together! Why don't you understand! Do I not speak english?!!!"

She started yelling in her language at Shoto, which was spanish, and he attempted to calm her down, but it wasn't working so when she finally stopped she sighed and grabbed the mic out of his hands, walking down the last flight of stairs mumbling to herself, then he went to stop her from opening the door, but it was too late. She burst through the door and Shoto fell trying to stop her. In front of them were a dozen people staring back at them, and they were not happy they had intruders.

One of them pulled a giant rifle so Shoto shot ice to block them, but some type of blue flame canceled out his, he quickly stood up and the people he saw before him were gone, it was just him and his brother.

"You kids don't quit, I thought I told you don't try to find me again--"

"I don't want to fight you, give us back Y/n, and stop this."

"Oh, or, you can go fuck yourself." Dabi's arms went up in blue flames and prepared to attack the two, but right before he could he froze, against his will it seemed.

"Shoto--go, I will buy you the time."

"I'm not leaving--"

"Go god damn it! If you have the same quirks it would be a worthless fight!!" Shoto hesitated, he knew she could take care of herself, but he was scared. She pushed him with her fist, and then he left out of the door Dabi came out of. Just as he was breaking free of her quirk. As he broke free, he shot his flames at her, several at a time and she dodged every one of them...except one. It circled around and hit her in the back. Her jacket went up in flames so she took it off and threw it on the ground.

"I don't have time for this!" He turned around and ran for the door, it happened again, he stopped against his will, not only that, he turned around and was slowly walking towards her. But Dabi was angry, he was so infuriated that alone was enough for him to break it again.