11 // Lights Off.

Had it ever occurred to you if you were making the right decision?

Of course not, every decison you've made up until now has been based off past experience and what you thought people would want. You were assertive but you weren't your own person, you were simply a shadow of your father, an iconic piece of amour people always wore. You were used and treated like shit. It was all blurry, up until now.

Y/n was scared at first, but it didn't take long for the flames to ember and fade away. It was similar to that of teleportation. Because her surroundings had changed, she was back in that bar again with Dabi still just as close. She was tempted to ask how he had done that, but at the same time she didn't want to speak at all.

There was a strange, deafening silence. Y/n shook off Dabi's hand. "So?" She asked, "are you going to tell me? Or just stare?"

"Y/n, I've got a place for you, right here, with the league...like a family." Dabi sat on one of the stools at the counter, and slowly spun around, grabbed one of the wine bottles and poured two glasses.

"I had a family. I killed my mother when I was five, and my father's a piece of shit. Are you making fun of me?" She furrowed her eyebrows and put her hands in her pockets.

"Not really but---that's my point. You should at least meet the rest of the league, and maybe think about it, but you belong here, whether you like it or not." He finished the rest of his shot, and spun his chair around. She only heard a loud click, if not a bump and the wall to his right began to open. Or what seemed like a thick door, came to be and opened a whole new room. Dark, expected, and just as the hallways did, Dabi was near it and the blue torches lit up the way.

"After you," Y/n exhaled loudly, she took a few steps, then stopped right before Dabi, "where are we going?"

"To meet the rest of the league."

Wasting no more time, he gently pushed Y/n in the door, him after, then the door shut quickly after. Unlike the other rooms, it was warm in here.

So they began walking, not too long after they reached a door. Dabi opened the door for her, and she was greeted with a slightly brighter room. It resembled something of an Arcade, a really run down one, that is. There was a blonde girl and a masked guy playing some card game, a guy--or maybe a lizard watching tv, and then Tomura, sitting down on a chair in the corner while some black mist prepared some drinks. Y/n hadn't got a chance to face them all like the others did. In fact, she didn't emerge until two years ago.

Dabi knocked on the door to get their attention and they all looked up and back. "Heyy, you're back! Who's the ladyy?" The blonde put down a card and stood up to greet Y/n, but she had stopped not a step closer before Dabi made a very questionable face at her. "She's going to join the league, and Tomuras not gonna be a bitch about it."

"Who the hell--" Tomura turned around and stood up. "We all agreed on this! Don't try and switch up now." He huffed and puffed like a little kid, Dabi was arguably right. He had discussed everything with the league. Twice and Toga even helped him, but Tomura still had trouble coming to terms with it.

"Okay, and what do you suppose we do now?" Dabi glared at Tomura, then he inhaled, and exhaled.

"I suppose," he mocked, "that you get to know your new partner. Because I have to take care of something."

And within seconds Y/n was left alone with people she knew nothing about, and someone who's guts she hated.

AT THE HOTEL - 12:15 AM

Just outside the hotel, was Eraser and Endeavor, not your usual smoking couple but tonight was stressful, very stressful. So they had come to talk about it and share stories.