3 // Lost

Back at the beach, Midoriya got greatly nostalgic. He was happy to clean it up again. Like he did three years ago. Everyone else seemed the opposite. Especially at their new editon. Aizawa told them to treat him as they would their teachers. But some, especially Bakugo and Ida, found that challenging to do so.

He immediately yelled at them to get to work, they all did except Katsuki who stood and stared at the tattoo on his arm, like he wanted to pick a fight but tried really hard not to. And he stared back down at him, as if taunting him for a fight. Before he could walk towards Stain, Kaminari stopped him and told him to help him move the big stuff first.

"Bro, what's your problem with him?" Kaminari asked while they both lifted an abandoned car. "Why do you think?! Because we're listening to a guy who's killed who the fuck knows how many people! He tried to kill me, he disabled Ida's brother and completely destoryed Y/n--so ask me again."

"Wow, yeah but, he's here obviously because she's missing, that's gotta say something right?" But Katsuki just rolled his eyes, then he looked at Stain, who hadn't taken his eyes off of him.

~~~

In a short amount of time, the class managed to clean about 1/3rd of the beach, and it was already 6:30 Pm. Stain started clapping and everyone came to a pause. "Finish up everyone, curfew's 7." He started walking away and Katsuki dropped the rope he was using to pull the crates.

"Since when is our curfew 7?!"

"Since you put my daughter in harms way." Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows, panting from all the work they've been doing for the past seven hours. He went and grabbed his shirt from the ground, but didn't put back on because of how sweaty he was. He was angry, and figured he would just go to the gym and punch something until his fists were red.

"You comin' Kat? Shoto said he's making dinner this time." Kirishima extended an arm but Bakugo kept staring at his phone and just nodded. So they all left until he was alone on the beach, with the sun reaching the horizon.

He had gotten another voicemail from Y/n. It was only a few seconds long, but he didn't want anyone to hear it. Especially after the one he sent her.

"Oh god--Kat, I-I thought I was with Hawks. I wasn't and I was stupid enough to get in the car with some guy--and not notice he wasn't taking me home! I'm in the back of some truck--I don't fucking know were they're taking me! And--" she gasped, the truck stopped and she remained silent, then she hung up.

The more he listened to the recordings, the more he wanted to go out and actually do something, but he had not a clue of where to even look. And the less he was mad at her.

He and the others boarded the bus back to the dorms, Katsuki was occupied the whole time, tracking her location and writing the streets down on his forearm. And of course people were talking about him, but he was focused and wondering why they were moving so fast, they hopped from one street to another, then the dot just disappeared. He stared at it for several seconds, before it appeared, then was gone again. He suspected her phone died, but it was a start. Enough for him, if she was out there he'll find her.

SOMEWHERE IN TOKYO - 9:08 PM

Y/n was awfully aware she wasn't in her room. It was freezing and she felt oddly weak and tired, as she had for the past 16 hours. She woke up on a blanket in an empty room, with a mirror and a door. She stood up and nearly fell over, the dehyration was affecting her severely.

She walked over to the door, and passed the mirror, she got a glimpse of herself and went back to look. Someone had changed her clothes, she even smelled better like she just showered. She hasn't worn short sleeves in a while, nor had her tattoo exposed.