10 // Crazy Lies In The Soul

Just for clarfication, the times I put (like the one below) are real times, like the time I'm writing at, just cause....

TOKYO HOSPITAL - 11:22 AM

A whole day had passed, and for countless hours L/n laid in the hospital bed, counting down to her surgery, a surgery she's put off for a while. She's had a bad arm for quite some time, and by bad arm, I mean fractured. She had broken her arm in training about 6 weeks ago, she never had a sling, brace or a cast, because she never had it looked at, now it was an even bigger problem.

The doctor came in with a smile on her face, a needle in one hand and a marker in the other. "Hello Akaguro, I'll be doing your surgery today...It's fascinating how you went so long without getting it treated, how did you do such a thing?"

Y/n watched her inject some type of anestesia into her body, the doctor was focused until the vital monitor started beeping, she looked at Y/n, then back at the monitor just before it fell ontop of her, the doctor had moved out of the way in time, her nose started bleeding out not one, but two nostrils as Y/n ripped out her Iv drip and stood up. Her nose itched and she felt blood trickle down her nose that she wiped on her hospital gown.

While she tried to speak, she looked as if she choked on her words, almost literally, Y/n stared at her as she choked and turned red, vomited blood then collasped to the floor. She was unable to stop staring after that, the sight was horrifying and looking away seemed impossible, the puddle of blood and the dead look in her eyes made Y/n gag. She walked over, kneeled down and hesitantly checked her pulse on her neck.

pulse...

She sighed of relief and took the pony tail out of the doctors hair, then tieing up her braids and proceeded to grab the bag of clothes--that looked like hers, that she could assume Katsuki brought for her. She began to change into them while examining her scarred body in the reflection. She had changed into white jeans and one of her weird quoted shirts that she used to love so much.

Sparing the doctor one more glance, Y/n yawned and walked out of the room. It was brighter in the hall than the room, she squinted and continued down the empty hall.

This feeling was new to her, this tingly, strangly happy feeling, it could have been the anestesia but better than what she had before, more like she was on a high, whatever caused it, scared her deep down.

HOTEL - 7:58 PM

For some very strange reason, Bakugo couldn't seem to escape weird situations.

"Oh fuck you Mina! I won so get over it!"
   "Y'know what Bakugo I wouldn't mind that!"

Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows at her and made a rather disgusted look at her smirk, then he tipped the board and all the peices and money fell on the floor and everyone groaned and moaned in annoyance.

"Dude! We were going to play again!" Kaminari whined, Bakugo stuck the middle finger up, strictly for Denki and put his headphones back on. He was listening to an extremely old and terrible playlist, why? Because Y/n made it.

The door then burst open and everyone except Bakugo, jumped and looked back. He swore he heard his name, so he lifted one side of the headphones while staring at his phone and all became clear, they were yelling at him.

"Katsuki! It's urgent!" Shoto yelled, he looked up at Shoto and his father, an odd and unexpected resembelance in their similar expresions. He stood up and joined the two as they began to speed-walk down the halls of the hotel to make their way to the ground floor.
"What? Is she out of surgery?" He asked and much to his annoyance, recieved sighs and devastating silence.