2 // Face To Face

Whatt you've never heard of Citizen Soldier? The band?...

Katsuki slept peacefully that night, he had about two nightmares, and they weren't that bad. By the time he drifted off last night, it was already 3 am. He felt more rested in those four hours than he has in the pass few days. Unfortuntely, he woke up to someone violently shaking and yelling in his ear. Bakugo pushed him off but that didn't stop Kaminari.

"Hey! Where's Y/n at?! Aizawa is going to lose his shit if he knows she's missing!!" He closed his eyes and sighed. "She's with her dad." He muttered and Kaminari finally stopped, only out of pure confusion, scratching his chin and looking down at him with raised eyebrows and concerned eyes.

"Uh, Her dad...isn't alive...are you feeling alright? Kat?" But he just nodded and almost fell back asleep before Denki started talking his ear off again. He threw pillows though Kaminari didn't seem to get his message, and of course, he was too tired to yell. Up until he told Bakugo about the blood he had to clean up on the stairs just outside the dorms, and the vomit. Then he flipped and threw his alarm at the wall behind him and yelled at him to get out.

Denki left upset, he was going to get in trouble. With him on the verge of graduating and making this big of a mistake, he was sure he'd feel the worst of Aizawa's wrath. Unless he found his peer, and fixed it all up before school. And that idea wasn't all impossible.

INTERSTATE 38 - 7:37 AM

You woke up to your alarm, it's usual blarring tone and on your bed, but your bed was hard, like stone, and you felt oddly warm, but cold as water softly trickled on your exposed skin. Although you had yet to open your eyes, you could've sworn someone was yelling at you, and there was a weird pain in your stomach. It took you a few seconds to proccess, then you felt a weak kick to your stomach, and then you come to.

Your eyes fluttered open and you began to pray you were in a nightmare, a real, painful nightmare. You were outside, in the middle of the interstate, probably miles away from home. And someone was trying to wake you while other cars beeped at you, it was a lady, staring down at you with a rather worried expression.

You started looking around, and sat up, there were dozens of cars that had stopped before you, some people even got out to take pictures because you had been recognized by the symbol on the back of your suit. "Are you okay, hun?" The lady talked to you, but you had yet to snap out of the confusion. Why were you here? And why didn't you remember anything from the night before? How come your not squashed like a bug in the middle of the road yet? Most importantly, how long had you been out here?

You figured, since your suit was ripped and you had a huge gash on your forehead, that perhaps you were fighting someone, but that didn't explain the memory loss because you didn't look nor feel that injured to have blacked out. Your other question, if you had a fight, why didn't you stop the blood with your quirk?

God, my head hurts like a bitch. You stood up and nearly fell over again, like you woke up from a long sleep. The lady who woke you tried to help, but you swatted her away and walked out of the way of the cars. You were limping, and had so many questions but no one to answer them. Leaning against the rails, you look up at the clouds and read the sign above.

"How the fuck did I end up in Tokyo!?!?" Right there you could've passed out, you were multiple cities away.

Traffic starting going again, and a black car pulled up next to you and started rolling down the tinted windows. Revealing to be a person who knew, but didn't quite like. "Well, what are you doing in Tokyo?" you rolled your eyes, and began to walk away, still noticably limping. Wish I knew.