Chapter 1

"I can't believe I'm leaving." I said, to my best friends, Daphne and Bay, and my boyfriend, Jace. Daphne and Bay were crying so hard it looked as if they were going to drown. I hugged them tightly, not wanting to leave. "We'll face time and text every day, I promise." Daphne said. I nodded.

"We'll miss you." Bay said.

"I miss you too," I said.

I turned my head to look at Jace and he was even shedding a couple tears. "Awe." I said, "My favorite quarterback is crying." I said, and pulled him into a hug. He embraced me tightly as I cried into his shirt. "We'll come and visit you one day okay?" he asked. I nodded, still crying. He placed a light kiss on the top of my head and rubbed my back.

"Cmon honey." My mom said. "We don't want to miss our flight." I nodded and let Jace go.

"We'll be together before you can count to 10." Jace said and let go of my hands, slowly. He wiped my tears away and kissed me passionately. Once we pulled away, I stared into his deep green eyes. "I was so lucky to have met you." I said.

"Now I have to let you go, not because I don't love you, but because I love you, and I know this is for the best. I love you." he said.

"I love you." I said.

I gave everyone one last hug, then I walked away, not looking back, knowing that if I did, I wouldn't ever want to leave.

I got onto the plane and sat in my seat. The plane took off and I watched the airport, my friends, and my school, everything... disappear off into the distance.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10." I whispered to myself, wishing that Jace would all of a sudden pop up and be here next to me.

***

My dad sat in the driver's seat, driving us to our new home as my mom sat in the front pointing to things that we passed, trying to get my mind off everything. I sat in the back seats, staring out the window.

We pulled up to a magnificent, huge, white, house. "Whoa...." I said, stepping out of the car.

"It's beautiful isn't it Violet?" my dad asked, patting my back. I nodded. "You can head inside first, and check out your room, it's the big purple one." he said. "Mom and I will handle the boxes."

I nodded and walked inside. I was greeted with a huge staircase. I walked up the stairs to go upstairs. I walked down the big hall and saw two doors opened, to reavel the big pruplr room. "Whoa." I said. I walked inside adn looked around. It was as big as my old house.... My room, was... whoa. I opened up mmy closet door to find a huge walk in closet, which was the size of an R.V.

I walked out, back into my room and found a door with glass on it, I walked to it and opened up the curtains to find a balcony, right outside my room! I opened the doors and walked out onto the balcony. I looked around and was amazed, the balcony hung over our garden and I looked forward, and saw a mysterious face, peeking through the curtains, watching me....