Chapter 6

"Cam..." I said, under my breath.

Cameron immediately saw me then gave me a death stare. "Now you're following me to the parties I go to?" He snarled towards me.

"No, I was invited." I said.

"Yea right," he said. "You don't have any friends, especially mine." Sierra ran over and greeted me with a hug and a hello. Sierra looked at Cam and gave him a death stare.

"What are you looking at?" He said.

"I really don't know, I think it's some kind of disturbing pervert, either that or a nasty old brother." Sierra said.

"Ugh." Cam said. Sierra and I high-fived. Nash walked over and said, "Oh hello girls, glad you could make it."

"Glad you could make it?" Cam said, repeating Nash, "You actually invited them?"

"Of course." Nash said, "She's a babe." he said, looking at me from head to toe. I looked down, blushing.

"Here," Nash said, "Let's go upstairs and play Truth Or Dare, unless I don't know... you girls are too scared?"

"I'm not scared." I remarked.

"Same here." Sierra said.

"Then let's go." Nash said. "Cam come with." Cam groaned, "Whyyy." he wined.

"What?" I said, "Are you too scawerd?" I said in a baby voice. He gave me a cocky look then said, "No I'm not, let's go."

Nash, Jack J, Jack G, Taylor, Aaron, LOX, Cameron, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Sierra and I walked upstairs. We sat on the floor of Nash's room in a circle. I sat next to Cameron and Sierra. Jack J spun the bottle and it landed on Nash. "Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Dare." Nash said, with a slight smirk on his face.

"I dare you to kiss the girl that you think would be the best kisser in the group." Jack J said.

"Oh." he said, then turned to me and then he kissed me. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. His soft lips tasted like peppermint and chocolate. "EWWW GET A ROOM!" Aaron said. We pulled away and then I looked down, blushing. Nash spun the bottle and it landed on me. "Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare." I said.

"I dare you to go to the bathroom with Cameron and let him do whatever he wants to you."

Goddamit.