Chapter 4

I watched as Cameron walked around my room, looking around at my belongings. He walked over to my Tumblr wall covered withe pictures. He chuckled softly as he looked at it. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"Is that your boyfriend?" he asked, pointing to the pictures of Jace and me. I nodded. "Wow." Cam said, "Your life is more pathetic than I thought it was."

"YOUR THE ONE PICKING ON ANOTHER PERSON TO KEEP YOURSELF HAPPY OR SOMETHING." I yelled. He scoffed then walked over to me. "Oh Violet." he said. "Your so dumb."

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh." he said. He walked out of the room and I heard my parents saying goodbye to the Dallas' and then I heard the front door close. I sighed, knowing my awful long night was coming to an end. I changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I brushed my teeth and took all my makeup off. I walked out onto my balcony area and sat on the hammock. I took out my phone and called Jace. He answered a couple of rings later. "Oh my god Jace! I miss you so so much." I said, smiling wide, like an idiot.

"I'm sorry babe." he said, "I can't talk." My smile disappeared.

I sighed, "Okay." I said. "Call me tomorrow?" I said, hoping he would say yes. He didn't say anything and ended the call. I sighed, putting my phone down and laid down on the hammock. I got a text. Hoping it was Jace, I looked at it. It was an unknown number. I sighed.

562-293-9924: Awe that smile disappeared quickly.

Violet: Who are you?

562-293-9924: Cam.

Violet: How'd you get my number?

Cam: That's for me to know and you to never find out.

I sat up and looked towards the direction of his room. I saw him looking at me.

Violet: Why exactly are you watching me??

Cam: That's my business, not your's now, bye.

I looked back up and Cameron was no longer there. I sighed as I went back inside. I shut the lights off and laid in bed. Soon, sleep took over.