Chapter 22

*later in the night*

"Oh hey Nash!" I said opening the door.

"I'm back from the tour!!!" He said. I gave him a welcoming hug and he walked in as I closed the door behind him. I was wearing an oversized pink sweater and a pair of black skinny jeggings.

"I missed our movie nights." He said, referring to our once a week movie nights we had ever since I moved in.

"Same." I said.

"What movie are we gonna watch??"

"Hmmm..." I said. "How about The Notebook??" I asked.

"Ew no." He said. "Are you serious??"

"I'm kidding Nash." I said, giggling. "Wanna watch Mean Girls then?"

"Sure. Bedroom or living room today?"

"Bedroom. It's warmer in there."

"Warm weather is gone huh?" He said. "I miss it so much."

"Same." I said as we both started to walk over to my room. We walked into my room and I closed the door behind us. We sat on my bed, and I logged into my Netflix account. "Let's not do that tonight..." He said as he grabbed the remote and put it aside.

"W-what are yo-" I said before he cut me off by saying, "sh Sh sh" he said as he put his finger on my lips, climbing up on top of me with one leg on each side of me, towering over me. He bit his lip. "Ugh I missed you so much." He said starting to kiss me. His hand was placed on my stomach, under my shirt. I felt his warm hand go higher and higher.

"Nash." I said pulling away.

"Shhh" He said, and cupped my face with his other hand and began to kiss me again. He placed his hand on my breast and started to massage it.

"Wait." I said pulling away.

"What now?" He complained.

"I can't." I said.

"Cmon its not your first time right?"

"I mean I made out with boys but..."

"Seriously?"

"Yea." I said, I pushed him off of me and said, "I'm sorry. I just... I can't. It's not right." I said and sat up. He held my wrist and said, "but it feels so right." He said and kissed my neck.

"Please." I said and pushed him away. "Please Nash."

"Okay okay." He said. "I'm sorry for pushing it."

"I just..." I started to say. "I like someone else." I said, blurting out the truth.

"I thought so. A beautiful girl like you.... Of course you like someone else."

"Do you still wanna do movie night?"

"Yea sure." I said and put Mean Girls on. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

I heard footsteps and when I looked towards the bedroom doorway.... Shit.