Chapter 5

"Oh my god." I said, picking up a sky blue shirt with two bows in the back. "This is so cute." Sierra and I were walking around the mall for the day.

"Yes, very." Sierra said. I put the shirt in my arm with others and walked over ot the cash register. I paid for all the clothes then we both walked out of the store. Instantly, like the klutz I am, I ran into someone. I looked up to see a boy with crystal blue eyes and brown hair styled up in a messy quiff. "Oh my god," I said, "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." he said.

"NASH!" Sierra said excitingly and hugged him.

"Hey Sierra," Nash said, hugging back. They let go of each other, and Sierra started to talk to this boy with blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. "Hi, I'm Nash." Nash said, holding his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Violet." I said, shaking his hand "Sorry for running into you."

"It's okay." he said. "It's a privilege to run into someone as beautiful as you." I blushed. "Hey Violet," Nash said. "You should come over my place tonight, I'm having a small party, you should come join."

"I might come."I said "I might not." I continued. He smirked slightly as I giggled softly.

"I'll be there." The blonde haired boy said.

"Oh." I said.

"I'm Johnson by the way, Jack Johnson." he introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you." I said, "I'm Violet."

"You should come." he smirked, looking at me from head to toe, checking me out.

"Like i said to Nash... I might." I said. "But I might not." I teased them.

Sierra's phone beeped and she looked at it. "That's Cam." she said. "I have to head home." she said.

"I'll go too." I said. "Nice meeting you two," Nash and Jack nodded and waved goodbye as Sierra and I walked away.

***

We arrived home and Sierra and I said goodbye and walked away, on our separate ways, to our houses. I walked into my room and then set my bag on my rocking chair. I walked onto my balcony then sat on the hammock. I laid down and watched the clouds dance across the blue sky.

Before I knew it, it was dark. I walked inside, into my room, and opened up my closet. I looked through my clothes, trying to find something to change into. I grabbed my black crop top and put it on. I slipped on my black and white, leather looking, skirt and slipped it on. I put on a white cardigan and put on my black and white Vans. I curled my hair slightly and walked out.

Once I arrived at Nash's the party was not just a small party like he said, it was more like party you would find in Hollywood, music was blared, people were wasted and running around being crazy. And that wasn't even the worst problem.... Once I walked in there was a much bigger problem...