Chapter 23

I felt an enormous sick feeling in my stomach and I ran to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet. Nash ran in and helped he hold my long soft hair back. As I stopped vomiting which felt like, my insides were spilling out, I stood up, flushing the toilet and washes my face. "You should go." I said before I dried my face. "go home." I said.

"I won't." Nash protested. "I'm staying here, I'm going to help you. Your obviously sick." He said and led me back to my bed. "Here lay down." He instructed me. I obeyed and laid down. Nash covered me with a blanket and out his hand on my forehead. "Your hot." He said. "Even hotter than usual." He smirked.

"Nash...." I said, sighing.

"Okay okay." He said. "Hold on okay?" He asked. I nodded. He walked into the other room then grabbed something then came back, and I saw that Nash was holding a bucket. He put it next to me, on the ground and sat down, on the edge of the bed, next to me.

"Go to sleep Violet." He said. I coughed as I nodded. I snuggled up in bed and fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I was half concours and half unconscious, sleeping but not sleeping.

I heard clutters from behind me. I turned myself and opened my eyes a bit to see the back of someone. The light from the windows almost blinded me. But I rubbed my eyes. I looked forward and saw Cameron setting down a tray next to me. "Good morning Violet." He said.

"Good morning." I said and smiled, sitting up.

"I made you breakfast." He said as he set the tray on my lap.

"Thanks." I said. "You sure it's edible?" I joked around.

Cameron laughed then said, "yea it is. Don't worry. I made your favorite. It's scrambled eggs, with a cubes of ham cooked into it. And some bacon. And some nice tall glass of chocolate milk." He described the meal to me as I started eating a bit of it. "Thank you." I said. "It's delicious." I said and looked up to see Cameron's handsome wide smile.

"I still need that answer you know." Cameron said, taking the tray away when I finished. He set it on the bedside table and I nodded. "I know." I said. "I know my answer."

"And that is....?" He asked, with his eyebrows going up.

I sighed and looked down, muttering my answer.

"Sorry what??" Cameron asked. "I couldn't hear you..."

"I-I....." I started saying.