Chapter 27

*2 months later*

I have not left Cameron's size since the accident. I was now sitting next to the window, staring outside, watching all the happy people running around in the park across the street. I frowned, wishing Cameron and I were there.

"Don't frown." I heard a raspy voice say from behind me. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't frown." I turned around and saw Cameron, awake, with eyes wide open.

I was speechless. "Woah... Cam... I... You....." I kept studdering.

"No hug?" he asked, "Is that how you treat me?" he joked. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. "Ow ow ow." he said.

I backed up, putting my hands up, "Oh my god, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay." Cameron said.

"Here," I said and grabbed the remote which controlled the angle of the bed and sat him up, "Is that better?"

"Yes." Cameron said, "Thank you." he said, with a big smile on his face. "I heard you." he said, as I sat down, on the edge of the bed, next to him.

"Heard me...?" I asked.

"When I was in the coma." he said. "I heard you tell me about our friends, how they've been.... including me in all the drama I missed out." he said. Wait did he....? "And when you said you love me... every day, every night, at least twice." he said. I blushed and looked down. Cameron cupped my chin with his hand and lifted my head up to see him. "I love you." he said.

I smiled wide, "I love you too bad boy." I said, causing both of us to chuckled. He leaned in, and I leaned in as well and kissed him.

"I missed you so much." he said to me, as we both pulled away.

"I missed you too," I said, "You were here this whole time, right in front of me, but... I felt like we were on different planets."

"Shhh," he said, "let's not talk about that... Let's focus on the bright side okay?"

"Okay." I said.

He chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"We just had a Fault In Our Stars moment." he said.

"You watched that????" I said, disbelievingly. "A bad boy like you watched the fault in our stars???

"maybe." he said, which caused me to giggle.

*2 hours later*

"Here." I said, as I helped sit Cameron down on the couch of my apartment.

"Thank you." he said, as he settled down.

"You sure your folks are okay with you coming here and not home?" I asked, making a cup of tea. I set the cup on a coaster, on the coffee table in front of Cameron, as he replied by saying, "Yea, plus is just us two here, compared to a yappy sister and an overprotective mother. And I would love a cuddle." I smiled wide and sat down next to him. He put his arm around me as I snuggled up in his arm. Cameron kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too babe." he said.