Chapter 21

*4 months later, now it's November*

I live in my new apartment that I moved into, fully, 3 months ago. It's very spacious and I still have a nice balcony outside of my bedroom. It was very big for someone living alone but I still loved it. And no.... I have my told Cameron about my feelings yet. He's been on tour ever since I moved and he should be back in a month. I'm planning to tell him then.

I finished eating my scrambled eggs and put the plate and fork in the dishwasher. I ten heard a knock. I walked over to the door, not expecting company, and opened it. "CAMERON!" I yelled, jumping into his arms.

"VIOLET." He said with emphasis, hugging me and spun me around.

"I missed you so much. H-how are you here aren't you supposed to-" I said before he cut me off with a kiss. This kiss was the thing that was missing for a while. Cameron was the person I missed. I... I really like him. I just need to confess it to him.

As we pulled away, Cameron smiled wide, causing me to smile as well. "Here sit," I said and Cameron sat on the couch. "Want some tea or so-"

"No." He said cutting me off and pulling me onto his lap. "But what I do want is an answer." He said.

"To what?" I said, poking his cheek to tease him.

"Did you seriously think I forgot?"

"After four months... Kinda."

"Cmon Violet. I missed you so much. All I could think about is you. Do you have an answer yet?"

"Uh...."

"You don't huh?" He said with pure disappointment.

"Not really. Give me a day or so... Pleaseeee."

"Okay okay." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I said. "Here. Would you like a tour of the apartment??"

"Yes please."

"Someone's bad boy side is gone huh?"

"We'll see about that when you tell me the answer."

"Wait." I said. I knew it was painful for him to wait. But I needed time to commit. I was a bit nervous and scared to think about committing to a bad boy. But I still had those butterflies when I see him. The way I smile when he smiles. All that stuff. Maybe I like him... But maybe I don't.