Chapter 25

"There's been an accident." The police said.

"Who got hurt? I asked, "Is my family okay?"

"Yes Violet, they are, but....." He started to say, "A young man, brown hair, and brown eyes, got into a very terrible accident."

Brown hair? Brown eyes? Who do I know has...... oh no... Something happened to Cameron.... oh no.

"Cameron? Cameron Dallas?" I asked.

"We think so, but please m'am listen to me please." he said. I nodded, "the paramedics arrived when he was still conscious, he said that he wanted us to tell you that he loves you." the police said.

I teared up. "W-what happened?"

"He was shot m'am." he replied to my question, my heart immediately shattered into a million pieces. I covered my mouth with my hand and cried, backing up a couple steps. Warm tears streamed down my face as the police said,

"If you'd like i can give you a ride to the hospital." I nodded, accepting his kind offer and we both walked downstairs. We got into his car and he drove us to the hospital. Once we arrived he escorted me to his room. The door was shut, but the window shades were wide open. "Cameron..." I said, walking up to the glass and put my hand on it. I cried hysterically.

"Would you like to go in?" He asked me.

"Am I allowed to go in?" I asked, making sure it was okay.

"It's only immediate family at the moment but he did ask for you before he fell into unconsciousness, I'll allow it."

"Thank you sir so so much." i said then walked into the room. I pulled a chair over, next to Cameron laying unconscious on top of the bed, and sat on it. I held Cameron's hand and cried.

I heard a pair of feet walk in and I looked up to see a doctor, "Hello, I've been informed that you are immediate family, am I correct?" he asked.

"Well, I'm honestly not, but the police let me."

"Oh, your Violet."

"Yes. I am." I said, "Is he going to be okay?"

"I can not answer that question until you talk to the police."

"But I have already, one of them even came to my door to tell me about Cameron."

"I talking about the police at the police department, you have to answer some questions for them."

"Are you accusing me of this shooting?" i said, standing up, still holding onto Cameron's hand.

"No, but it would help a lot."

"But I need to be here! With Cam!!"

"I'll call the police to come and pick you up."

"I won't leave Cam's side." I said, "I won't no matter what." I said. The doctor then left and I sat back down. I held onto Cam's hand tightly. "You know I didn't do this right?" I said, "I wouldn't ever do that for you."

I heard a know on the door and looked up to see the police I saw before. "Violet, please come with me to the police department. We want you to answer some questions." I nodded.

"I love you Cameron. I know I didn't tell you that before, but I honestly love you." I said to Cameron, as I let go of his hand and kissed his forehead, then left the room, closing the door behind me.