Surprise!

"Surprise! Make a wish sweetheart..." My moms beaming at me with a cake in her hand, accompanied by my 2 brothers and dad.

"Ok." I smile back at them and blow the candles. "You know it's not my birthday yet, right..?" I say remindingly.

"Ya, I know. We just wanted to celebrate your birthday together, first." My mom said.

"But we are going to be together... Right?" I say unsure now.

"No we're not sweetheart. Me and you are going to Spain! Without the boys. Oh and I invited your friend..."

"Jessica." Dad filled in.

We've been best friends for years now and she still can't remember her name.

"Oh. My. God! You serious!" I get out of my bed now hoping they're not playing games with me.

"Yes we're serious!" My mom laughs with joy. "Your very own girls holiday! In Spain." My mom continued. "You won't believe how hard it was to convince your father. But this gal is the best mom in the world!" My mom boasted about herself.

"Oh my God! Thank you thank you thank you!" I jump up and down and squeal with joy. I go over to my parents and give them the bestest hug yet.

"Better get dressed, or you'll be late for school." My dad says. They get out of my room and I start looking in my closet that says 'My Holiday Is Going To Be Better Than Yours!' Finally I pick a white shirt, some denim jeans, aqua marine converse, and a black cardigan.

It's not that fancy but... I'll get clothes there. Just 5 hours to go through then I can come home pack and be on my way, with my best friend and mom! This is the best 18th birthday present ever! And summer holidays!

"Hey Jess." I saluted my best friend.

"Hey girl! I'm guessing you found out."

"Hell ya! This is going to be the best holiday ever!" I squeal.

"You bet ya! I had to beg my mom to let me go. I have like a billion terms and conditions I have to follow but it's all worth it."

"Anything would be worth it!" I say. The school bell rings and we bid our goodbyes with a lot of squeals. I get my books form my locker and hurriedly run to my class. I bump into someone and mumble 'sorry'.

"That's ok Charlotte." I look up and start gazing into his blue eyes and he gazes into my chocolate coloured eyes. I've seen this guy like a million times, but never like this... My stomach's never felt funny around him. But it does now!

To be honest he does look gorgeous with his ruffled milk chocolate hair and sea blue eyes.

"Please, call me Charlie.Hey Alex. Whats up?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"Good. So... Where are you going for holidays?" I ask awkwardly.

"Spain."

"Really!? So am I."

"Look I better go. See you around Charlie." He smiles.

"See ya." I walk to my classroom in no effort to rush because I know I'm already late. I manage to slip into class silently without being noticed. Other than that class was pretty much...boring.

"See you at five, Charles." Aby says goodbye smiling excited for the wicked holiday ahead.

"See ya." We gave our final squeals of joy and headed our different directions.
I'm pretty sure this was the best surprise ever!

**********
Well that's my first chap! I hope you liked it and thanks to THEICEWOLVES for the template for the cover. I love love love it!!!💖