A Little More Of Jess

************************Jess's Pov*****************************

This morning was quite a doozy, I say. It was quite difficult to fall asleep when your best friend kept giggling at texts she got from her new boyfriend, two nights in a row. I mean, I was never like that when me and Jack became more serious. Was I? Speaking of Jack, me and him still haven't done it a second time yet, and I'm getting worried. What if this is a sign he wants to break up with me? I have to talk to Jack about this. I get up this morning to see Miss-I-have-a-boyfriend, already texting her boyfriend. "Oh, hey Jess! I didn't know you were awake." Charlie says finally acknowledging my awaking. "It's about time." I say sarcastically. "Oo. Someone's a little Moody Margaret, huh?" She teases.
"Ya, ya whatever. Now could we go eat breakfast now?" I say. "Sure." She finally gets up stretching in the process and I do the same. I get my phone and text Jack 'Can we talk? Meet me in the lounge at 4.' He texts back immediately saying 'Sure.' You know, maybe the fact that he texted me back so quickly is a good sign. Maybe we're going to do it again today. I smile at myself at the thought of doing it again. He really was good at it. Eventually we ate breakfast and took showers, me first then Charlie.

At around 3 I started getting ready for me and Jack's chat. I put on a white tank top and denim jeans accompanied by flip flops. I put on some plain lipgloss, pouting in the mirror when I had finished. I bid my goodbye to Miss-I-have-a-boyfriend-now and walk over to the lounge arriving there at 4:05 p.m. He was already sitting there waiting for me. He smiled at me when he saw me walking over to him. I smiled back, feeling a hint of a blush. "Hey, babe." He says in his irresistibly attractive voice. "Hey." We finally sit down and get comfortable.
"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks.

"About our sexual relationship. I mean....we still haven't done it a second time. I'm worried."

"You're worried too? So was I." He says looking relieved.

"You were? Wow. Anyways, so what do we do about it?" I ask.

"We could do it now." He smirks.

"Here!?" I shriek.

"No, silly. In my hotel room, we could go now."

"But I forgot the condom." I say, feeling stupid at such a stupid mistake.

"You could go get it and come to my hotel room. And I'll get it ready for you." He smirks.

"Sure." I lean in for a kiss. "Till later." I smile at him and walk off to my hotel room.
Around 10 minutes later I was knocking on Jack's hotel door, ready for his body. He opened the door, shirtless. He pulled me in, and the rest was history. I do not kiss and tell, except to my best friend. So you'll have to wait and see, what happened. Another day.

Authors Note: Hope you liked me switching things up a bit. I decided to do a little twist on the story turning it to a different character, I had got this idea from a very good book. Anyways, I hope you liked it. And I hope you're still enjoying the book.