The Most Unexpected of The Unexpected

It was the morning. The morning that I'd have to say goodbye. It was upsetting, but yet still a nice morning to remember this place. I loved this place like my second home, one day I'll tell my children, and grandchildren the time I had here. I'll remember this holiday. I decide to have a stroll around the hotel. I walk around the hotel, my eyes welling up at some parts. I reach the hotel room, with suitcases in the corridor. I go to the dining room, having my last breakfast here.

"This was quite a holiday! Wasn't it girls?" My mom smiles.

"Yes, it was. Thanks, for such a wonderful holiday." Jess had said.

"Thanks mom." I said, smiling.

We soon got to the airport and saw the guys there. We ran to them and jumped into their arms. "I love so so much Jack." Jess said crying. "I love you too Jess." Jack had said, his voice sounding very shaky. They embraced each other. Jack and Jess finally let go of each other and went in for a very passionate kiss.

"I love you so much Alex." I said crying, not stopping the tears.

"I love you so much Charlie. I don't know how I'd live without you." He says, trying to keep himself together. We embraced each other so tight. We let go.

"Charlie... you love me and I love you, and I can't live without you... So that's why.." He begins, he bends down on his knees and clears his throat. "Charlie, I can't live without you, so will you... um... marry me?" He takes a small velvet box from his back pocket and holds it out. "Will you Charlie marry me?" He asked me.

Author's Note: Well it looks like it's over. I'm going to miss this book, but I need to move on. Please keep in update with me if you liked this book, and read my next books. One day I may write another book continuing this one. Please comment what you felt about my book, and what do you think about it. I love you guys so much, and thanks for reading. And also thank you @kirsttdoy for your support and inspiration throughout this book. See you next time! #Watty's2015