I NEED MY NIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR! (SIR.WILLIAM X READER.)

If the fred that followed me yesterday breaks in and sees this, sorry but. Deal with this. Also, I swear that this is the last one I wanted to do since Sir. William was also one of my favorites of this AU besides Dan and both of my OCS and then I'll take requests after this one.

It was morning like no other.

You were in the red room, cleaning waiting for the guests to come until, Frank walked inside the red room.

"Y/N, is the mansion cleaned?" Frank looked at you and raised a eyebrow.

"Yes Frank, the mansion is cleaned." You spent 3 entire days cleaning the mansion. Of course, you knew the house was gonna be ruined again due to the guests.

"I'll meet you at the kitchen. Alright
Y/N?" Frank stared at you. You nodded as he walked away.

You basically cleaned the red room for a couple of minutes like.. 2 minutes until you finally decided that it was cleaned.

You made your way to the kitchen in  a rush like you were going home or something. But yeah. You never are. And you never will. After this probably.

Until the door opened. About like 20 people came in until one caught your eye. A guy wearing Armour.

You snuck down into the kitchen until yeah, one of them saw you, the guy that caught your eye was looking directly at you. You felt quite embarrassed but you didn't care.

Yeah, so basically, you got to the kitchen, Frank wanted YOU to serve the food. You got pretty angry about it since he hasn't really done anything. All he has done is sit there and wait for the guests to arrive.

But yeah, you just nodded and dealt with it since you knew he would just yell at you if you didn't.

".."

Yeah, you walked out of the kitchen with food. The same guy saw you. He basically stared at you until you left.

"Looks like someone has a crush, eh?" A  girl with a crown. pointed at the guy with armour.

"Shut up. I don't have one." The man said. You heard it. Yeah. You heard him say that. But of course, you lied to about like what. 8 people or higher. And then, the guy in armour approached you.

"Hello." The guy in armour looked at you.

"Hello sir." You looked at him.

"My name is Sir. William. I couldn't help but notice you earlier." He stared sweating nervously.

"Ah. Nice to meet you Sir. William! I'm Y/N.!" You smiled at Sir. William.

"Yeah."

Sir. William sighed and hugged you. You might have just met but yeah. 2 total strangers hugging  each other. Most people do that. In your eyes, at least.

You gasped for air as Sir. William let go and looked at you in the eyes.

"I know we just met and all and shit but for now.." Sir William Took off his knight head and kissed you on the cheek and then he waved goodbye and walked away. You blushed.

Until, the lights flickered off. You basically had a mental breakdown like the others. Yeah, the lights flickered back on and basically, Frank was dead. In front of your eyes.

"Oh shit. Luckily, Y/N your alive." Sir. William hugged you. You hugged him back. Tears started streaming down your eyes. Sir. William wiped your tears away.

"I don't like you as a friend Y/N, I love you."