THE KIMONO.

After escaping the mansion, Charlotte successfully wanted to acheive her dreams. Go to Japan. Get a woman. Marry the woman from Japan. Well, Tokyo Japan.

"Oh boy!" She smiled. She was really excited.

When the airplane came, she was excited. She really wanted to see Tokyo,Japan. But at the same time, nervous.

"Hm.." Charlotte fixed her hair and braided it out. But of course, it kind of hurted. She felt lonely without any of the mansion people she knew beside her. She ignored it and kept what was in front of her.

Tokyo, Japan.

She finally made it. To the place she always wanted to go. "Oh boy! The more woman the merrier!" She smiled as she got off the plane.

When she got off, she saw someone she knew. A familiar face. Was that.. Sarah? Or maybe no.. A girls spirit!

"Wait a second.." The girl turned around to see Charlotte.

"Charlotte..??" Charlotte looked directly at her and ran over to her.

"Sarah!!" Charlotte hugged Sarah as Sarah sighed. "It's good to see you too.." Charlotte looked behind her just to see Cornelius, and Maverick also Rodrigo. We can't forget about poor Rodrigo. Was right behind her.

"Howdy partner." Maverick shook Charlotte's hand. Basically a secret  handshake? Yeah. "Heyyyy!" Cornelius and Rodrigo also shook hands with Charlotte.

"What are you 3 doing here?" Charlotte raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah. Sarah wanted to basically travel to a place and Cornelius said Rodrigo said we should go to here." Maverick eye rolled.

"Mhm!" Sarah giggled. Hearing Sarah giggle or laugh brought joy to Charlotte but. Was she going full insane to the point she kidnaps Sarah? No. She wouldn't do that. Unless if she got bored of this shitty world. Anyways.

"You guys mind if I go with you 4.. Right.?" Charlotte raised a eyebrow.

"Sure." They all said at the same time. Well, Rodrigo basically did a sqwak.

"Okay!"

They basically traveled from left to right until they saw a store..

"Hey!! A kimono store!!" Charlotte smiled.

"Hold on.. I don't remember kimono's being invented here?" Sarah thought something suspicious of a specific kimono. It was one in the far back.

"What's wrong Sarah partner?" Maverick raised a eyebrow.

"It's just that one kimono. In the far back." Sarah didn't sound her her cheerful self. She sounded SERIOUS. Anyways. Sarah pointed at the kimono in the far back.

"Huh.?" Cornelius looked. They decided to go inside and check what was up with it.

When they finally got to the far back of the store, the noticed that.. The kimono was pink but.. It had some red on it. Is it blood?

"You guys.. If the middle parts green.. Why is it covered in red..?" Maverick noticed it too, then Charlotte did. And then Cornelius. But Rodrigo didn't cuz he was doing his own thing.

"Hm.. Should we ask the lady in the front?" Maverick raised an eyebrow.

"No. Let's just buy it." Charlotte went from silent to serious.

"Alrighty!" Cornelius smiled and took the kimono.

They paid for the kimono, and walked out of the store. Of course, they got some cute ones while they were there.

"Where too now?" Cornelius raised a eyebrow.

"I guess we could look somewhere to sleep at." Maverick stared.

"Okay!!" They all said at the same time and they found some where to sleep. A hotel. With a bunch of manga.

"Welp, good night guys!" Charlotte said that and they all said goodnight and fell asleep right away. Until, they heard random noises like, THUD. CRASH.

"The fuck was that.?!" Charlotte said that and Sarah woke up. But of course, Maverick and Cornelius are quite the deep sleepers. So, both of the ladies decides to be brave and go investigate it.

"Alright.. Be silent.." Sarah put a finger close to her mouth, showing that Charlotte should be silent as a mouse. Charlotte nodded. And so, they countined forward.

"GET OUT." They noticed that they didn't say that. Nor did the 2 sleeping men.

Yeah, they realized the kimono was hunted.

"Shh. They might have a story about this kimono. Be silent."

The kimono did in fact have a story. A short one.

Haha the end. I'll probably make a part. 2 on this.