MRS. WHITE.

Warning that this contains a bit of gore and blood. If you aren't suited with this, I recommend you skip this.

Joy opened her eyes as if it was morning. She looked at the time and sighed. "Still 3AM." Joy was about to walk back into her room until she heard a scream. It sounded like Drake.

"Drake.? I swear man." Joy grabbed the revolver that she had.

"Drake." Joy ran over to the wounded Drake who had blood all over his cloak, as he proceeded to hold on to the wound.

"Joy.?" Drake coughed.

"Yeah Drake. It's me. What happened?" Joy grabbed a bandage from her cloak and wrapped it around Drake's wound.

"Thanks Joy. Your a saviour."

"Your welcome but. What happened?"

Drake was about to speak until. They heard a voice they were familiar with.

"I can hear you breathing!"

"Mrs.white?!" Joy whispered as she turned to look at Drake. Drake nodded.

"Shh."

Joy grabbed the revolver that she tossed on the ground and got up.

"Joy." Drake whispered Joy's name as she turned around. "Yeah.?"

"Stay safe. I'll be here waiting." Joy nodded and she knew Drake was smiling underneath the mask.

".."

Joy turned on a candle as she approached Mrs. White.

"Mrs.white. what the hell is wrong with you?!" Joy gripped onto the gun tighter.

"Oh Joy.. Don't you understand?"

"No. I don't.." Joy sat there pulling up the gun closer as Mrs. White was holding a knife in one hand and a chainsaw in the other.

"All you women get is the attention meanwhile I'm sitting in the back and watching! It's not fair!"

Joy looked up and realized Mrs. White was approaching her with the knife.

2 seconds later Drake hears a..

Bang!

"She got her.." Drake got up and ran down the stairs.

Bang!

"Joy. It's great to see you alive." Drake took off his mask and smiled.

"Yeah." Joy chuckled as she turned over and shot Mrs. Whites body one more time. By the cause of this, Mrs. Whites brains was on the floor.

"A headshot." Drake laughed.

"Yeah."

"Let me see your face Joy."

"Alright. This is your credit for showing me your face many times."

Joy took off her mask and smiled. Showing a scar on her face.

"Kay. Let's get out of here Drake." Joy and Drake both put they're masks on. Drake nodded his head as they left the mansion.