LET ME BE THE MAGIC, INTO YOUR HEART. (MAX X READER.)

Lmao. Magic time. Anyways.

You woke up. The time was 9:00AM like always. This is the normal time you get up at.

"Ah! Good morning Y/N." Max looked at you and smiled. You knew Max since you were little kids. (Well. Not actually. I just did this for purposes and things.)

"Morning Max." You smiled. Surprisingly, based on his magic, he already had 2 cups of coffee. Laying on the counter.

"I already made you coffee. Using my magic.!" Max chuckled at you.

"Ah. Thanks." You smiled and took the coffee. Surprisingly, it's still warm. It burns your hand a little bit. But not really.

"Shit. It's still hot." You tried to blow your hand.

"Ah! Y/N! I forgot to warn you about it. My fault." Max grabbed your hand that was burnt and gave it a little mwa. Aka. Kiss. Yeah. Kiss. Idk man.

"No need to  freak out so much, Max." You stared at him.

"Yes I should. I should freak out. I let my poor Y/N burn their own hand.."

"No I promise it's fine.!" You tried to laugh it off of course hurt, Max wasn't having it. "Y/N, please! Let me get you a ice pack using magic."

"Fine.. Even though I can do it myself." You eye rolled. "Yay.!" Max clapped his hands together and boom. Your hand magically got fixed.

"Wow." Max stared at you when you said that and smiled. "Never misjudge the magic man.!" He hugged you and laughed. He sounded sooo childish.

"See Y/N. This is why I'm the best." Max smiled. You couldn't help but smile back. "Uhm max, your hugs are starting to hurt man."

"Oopsies." Max laughed at you.

So, you basically had a food fight in the kitchen to see who was better. Peppa pig or Max's magic. And then yeah. You 2 hugged.

"Y/N, I love you. <3"

"Same."