THE HOMELESS MAN OF LOVE. (RANDY X READER.)

Yay here you go. A x reader thing. Anyways. Here we go.

You were at home, alone. You lived with your parents but they went out. Of course. But except this time, they never came back. But. You didn't know they would never come back. You never knew that they died.

"... Where's my parents?" You thought to yourself. You decided to walk upstairs into your room to turn on the news.

"Hello everyone! This is the news! 2 people, a male and a female have died this morning! Apparently, they both were shot in the back of the head by someone wearing a mask!" You realized. That. "That's my parents..!"

Suddenly, you heard knocking at your door. "Who could it be..?" You turned back to look at the news. "Make sure all your doors and windows are locked.!" You decided.

"Fuck it. I'll just open the damn door." You walked over to the door, and placed your hand on the knob. The knocking got louder. And louder. You opened it.

"Please don't hurt me.!" You said to yourself as you opened up your eyes. You seen a homeless man. On your porch.

"Hello." He coughed.

"Uhm hi." You deep down inside, gasped. You were horrified. You thought you died.

"You don't mind giving money to the homeless, hon?" The homeless man smiled at you. "Of course. Come inside while your at it. It's suppose to rain."

"Thanks." The homeless man smiled.

"Your welcome sir." You opened the door for him to walk inside. When he walked inside, you immediately shut the door and locked it.

"Also, do you by any chance have spare clothes and a shower.?" The homeless man raised a eyebrow.

"Yes. I do. And, what's your name by the way,sir.?"

"It's Randy." Randy stared at you and smiled. You smiled back. "Pleasure to meet you, Randy."

Randy smiled at you again, and left to go take a shower. You sighed, thinking of what else to do while waiting for Randy.

"Guess I could watch TV." You sighed. You turned on the TV. Some hours passed. And Randy somehow appeared right beside you.

"Shit! You scared me." You sighed.

"Ah. Sorry miss." Randy stared at you.

"Anyways, do you need somewhere to sleep for the night.?" You raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah. If you don't mind. Thank you." He laughed a little bit. But coughed.

"Alright. You can sleep in my parents room for the night." You led him into your parents room.

"Ah wait! Is your name Y/N.?" Randy raised a eyebrow. "Yes. It is." You pretended to be calm but yeah, deep down, you were terrified.

"Ah. I see." Randy sighed.

"Listen Randy, if you expect me to sleep in the same room with ya. I don't mind. Since, it's for one night." You stared at Randy. "Ah. I guess that would be fine." Randy  nodded.

You laid down on the ground and fell asleep. Meanwhile, Randy fell asleep on the bed.