MI2 CHARACTER HEADCANONS.

This isn't canon. This was made so everyone knows what head canons they have. Anyways Enjoy this.

LEON- a gamer guy with a passion. Is best friends with Peyton (which creates the gaming duo) he also enjoys being around Basil but Basil just ignores him sometimes. Pansexual cuz yeah and cuz that's canon that he's pansexual and I'm not just gonna change his sexuality like that.

Peyton- a gamer guy with a passion. Best friends with Leon (and of course, created the gaming duo.) Enjoys playing video games with Basil. Bisexual (cuz yeah).

Amy- I think we all know how this dumbass acts like. She's friends with Khloe and Diane. We all know that. And we all know she's a dumbass.

Diane- everyone knows this one. We all know she's friends with the dumbasses.

Khloe- of course. The same like the other 2.

Basil- just basically the same as Peyton and Leon's but except he's gay. And ya.

Sarah- a girl who enjoys everyone's company but at the same time is trying to avoid dying. Straight.

Maverick- a cowboy who owns a pet horse and named him spots. Friends with almost everybody. Except for Amy, Khloe, and Diane.

Cornelius- basically stuffs his pet bird Rodrigo in his bag and just runs around. Friends with Sarah and Maverick.

I'll make a part 2.😆