A WORKER OF LOVE? (KEVIN X READER.)

I had to make this since I usually think Kevin is a Walmart worker. Anyways.

It was a normal morning, you had to go shopping today since you were running low on food and you had to get your medicine.

"Welp. Gotta go get some food." You stretched as you got up to go straight to the store.

Time skip to Walmart. Haha get it because Kevin looks like he works at Walmart. 🤪

You got inside Walmart and sighed.

Kevin POV cuz ye lmao.:

I'd sigh. "A normal day of shit."

I'd grab some box that was taped. It read: "to Kevin from: ???"

"I got a stalker?!" I basically stared at the box for a hour and eye rolled.

"Might as well just open it-" I was about to open the box until I turned around and saw a beautiful person staring right at me. They looked so beautiful until I realized. They are the famous Y/N. That one module girl.

"Uhm. Excuse me sir?" They stared at me.

"Oh yes? Is their something you need?" I stretched.

"I was wondering if you could maybe uh.. Help me get one of the purses from one of the shelves."

"Oh yeah sure." Deep down inside, I felt like jumping off a cliff of pain.

"Thanks sir!" They smiled.

I followed them to the purse aisle (idk how u spell it I'm stupid.) And deep down inside again, I was gonna laugh. They were THAT short?!

"That one." They pointed at a random Bag or purse. (Y'all can decide.) I basically am quite  the tall man so I just grabbed the B/P (new term for Bag or purse.)

"Thank you! Your tall!" They blushed and smiled. Man. Why am I having feelings for a fucking customer.

"Oh also. Here's my phone number! We'll talk soon! I'm Y/N btw." They handed me their phone number as I took it. I wrote down my phone number on the palm of their hand. "I'm Kevin."

No more POV lmao.

You got home and stretched. You looked at the time and realized it was almost 7:00 AM.

".. I was at Walmart for that long? I don't believe it." All of a sudden, you get a call from Kevin. You answer it.

"Hello! Y/N speaking."

"Hey Y/N. It's me Kevin. That one guy that helped you at Walmart." You gasped. "Oh! I remember you!"

"Uhm yeah. I was wondering. Do you wanna go out for coffee?" Kevin must be a nice guy. You thought.

"Yeah! Of course! What time?" You yawned.

"How about.. 8:00AM?" You could obviously tell that it took Kevin a while to think of what time you should meet up.

"Okay. See you soon." You hung up the phone and got ready. You look at her time when you got done and realized it was 8:00AM. You got into your car and drove.

KEVIN POV AGAIN💀:

It takes Y/N a while to get fucking here. Let me guess. They never went to a coffee shop before. Dumbass.

"I'm here sorry." Y/N came running at me like a duck. Quack. Quack. I guess.

"Okay. Let's go inside now." Y/N nodded as we walked inside the coffee shop. We basically just talked about relationships.

"Hey Kevin?" Y/N turned at me as we walked out of the coffee shop. "Yeah?" I stared at Y/N.

"Do you mind if I tell you something?" Y/N stretched.

"Sure. Go ahead." I yawned.

"Well. I get how we just met and all but. You seem like a nice guy so I was wondering if you wanted to uh. Be friends?" Y/N raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah sure."

I'll make a part 2 of this. :)