TERRY AND JERRY.

I'm going to address this. This isn't a ship. I swear. Especially since the person that made Terry might not be comfortable with him being shipped.

"Yo? How long do we gotta stay here for? I wanna go home." Jerry let out a sigh.

"We'll be out soon Jerry, now get up. Up and at em!" Terry smiled.

"Yeah yeah. I'm up." Jerry yawned and got up. Jerry at this point was a night owl while Terry was a morning bird.

"Hey Terry." Jerry looked at Terry while they were walking down the stairs of the mansion.

"Yo what's up?" Terry looked at Jerry for a couple of seconds.

They were silent for a couple of seconds. Until, Jerry finally decided to spit out the words he was gonna say.

"If I died, would you care?" Jerry looked back at Terry.

"Why would you ask that Jerry. Of course I would. Your like a sibling to me." Terry looked at back at Jerry. Jerry had tears rolling down his cheeks at this point.

"Bring it in." Terry opened up his arms as Jerry came running into them. Leading into a hug and sobs and sniffles from Jerry.

"You actually care that much.. Terry?" Jerry looked up.

"Yeah. As friends though. You know because Me and Basil are basically siblings since we both like gaming."

"Pfft." Jerry wiped his tears and started laughing.

"Your gonna die of laughter." Terry looked at Jerry while he was dying of laughter basically.

"This is why your my friend Terry." Jerry proceeded to laugh.

"This is why your my friend too."

I will make a part 2 of this but like I said. This isn't a ship since Terry and Jerry's creators might not be comfortable with them being shipped. This might look like a ship but I promise it's not.