THE CHEF FOR THE PRINCESS.

If Larry didn't die, this is what he probably WOULD have done in my AU. But he died so.

When Larry got out of the hotel, he decided that working for a lady that has "Mrs" or "Miss" in their name was NOT Larry's cup of tea. So, you know what he did?

"I'm gonna go see if I can become a Royal chef!" That's exactly what Larry did.

A couple days later, they surprisingly accepted him. He lied to them saying he was poor but he had a lot of experience with being a chef. And to his surprise, they actually believed his
Shitty ass lie. "Pfft.. Dumbasses." Larry whispered to himself.

Yeah, he packed all of his stuff and left. Of course, he had to take a BUS to the airport then ride the airplane.

"Damn it." He pulled out his phone and scrolled through social media for a little bit until, he looked off his phone and realized, he was already at the castle.

"That was quicker then I thought." Larry sighed. He got off the airplane and immediately walked in.

"Oh hello! You must be Our new Chef, am I correct?" Larry nodded. "Yes ma'am."

"Well my name is quite secret. So until then, I'll lead you to the kitchen." Larry nodded and followed the woman into the kitchen.

"Oh also dear sir! The oven is very very old.. We might have a high chance of the oven burning down the castle. Be careful!" Larry nodded and looked right at the oven. It looked like it been there since 1990.

"Let's get cooking shall we.?" You know who was right in front of the kitchen? Sir. William.

Of course, when Larry started cooking, he left the kitchen oven on. What a dumbass, lmao. He returned just to notice. He fucked up. The next thing he heard was. Screams. Nothing but screams. And a fire alarm. Larry and Sir. William escaped as quick as they could. Larry felt so dumb. Because. You are Larry. Now accept it man.

"This is all my fault.." Larry sighed. "No. It isn't." Sir. William turned and looked at Larry. "It's their fault. The queen didn't have enough money to spare for them to buy a new damn oven. All the queen spent the million dollars on was drugs and alcohol." Larry looked below him. All he saw was. Ashes. Nothing but ashes.

Larry now knows that he shouldn't work anywhere now.