one

You where having a normal day with patience. The usual broken arm or other things.

You got a call to come look at a patient that got a bad stab wond on there stomach.

You walked around the hospital going to room 104 and taking the file off the door.

Katsuki Bakugou. Stabbed in the gut missing anything important. In some pain. Given a small amount of pain pills but if still in pain be given more.

Ok so this will probably take about 30 minutes. Probably needs some stitches. Some pain meds and then probably come back in so I can check on it in about a week or so.

You knocked on the door before walking in.

"Hi Mr.Bakugou I'm Dr. L/n and I will be helping with the wound." You looked up to see an ash blonde man in with what looked like a hero suit.

His eyes where beautiful red. He has an under cut and he looks to be about 26, 2 years older then you. 

"Uh hi." He smiles a little.

"Hero work?" You ask.

"Is it that obvious?" He laughs.

"Well with the suit and all yeah what's your hero name?" You say putting on gloves

"Ground Zero." He looks at the needle your grabbing.

You get all the stuff you need out and turn to him.

"Alright I'm going to need you to take off your shirt." You smile.

"Whoa take me on a date first." He puts his hands up.

"Alright, how about this. After I get these stitches in, you come back in 2 weeks so I can put you through the hell of taking them out." You giggle.

"Damn That sounds like a nice first date. Our 2nd date are you going to remove my teeth." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"That's what a dentist does." You snort.

"Oh really. Oh well. Alright sounds like a date." He smiles.

He takes off his shirt and and leans back a little. You take out some alcohol wipes.

You lightly dab at the wound, he made hissing sounds all while Katsuki was watching.

He thought you where the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Hopefully you don't got a man.

You gave him a sedative so it wouldn't hurt as bad.

After you where done you wraped him up and throw away the trash.

"Alright so these are pain pills that you can take if you start to feel pain. I would refrain from doing any hero work until the stitches are out." You handed him a bottle of pain killers.

"Got it doc." He stands up.

"Alright I will see you in 2 weeks. Stop by the front to make the appointment. I'll see you then sir." You walked out the room.

Katsuki was excited to come back to see you. Just to get the stitches out hopefully nothing to bad.

He walked to the desk to see a young woman with short hair sitting typing on a computer.

"Hi Dr. L/n sent me out to make an appointment in 2 weeks to get the stitches out." He smiles.

"Alright what day would you like to come in sir." She replies.

"That Monday 1pm would be nice." He taps his fingers on the desk.

"Alright your set, I will inform her and see you then." She picks up the phone.