twenty two

You where walking to the store to get some groceries. A girl ran up to you and stoped you.

"Your ground zeros girlfriend. Wow. I have always wanted to meet you." She blushes.

"Oh well. I'm Y/n. It's nice to met you." You smile.

"I just wanted to know... This is kinda werid but. How big is his.... You know." She talks with her hands.

"Uh... I'm sorry I'm not going to tell you that. That is personal and not for fans to know." You walk past her.

"Wow he must be bad." She laughs.

"Oh no. He's more then good. But you would never know." You laugh walking towards your house.

When you got home you saw Katsuki on the couch watching TV. "Your fans are so werid." You huff.

"Why what happened?" He asked standing up to help out up the groceries.

"A girl came up to me asked how big your dick was." You put some bread away.

"I'm guessing big enough for my girl to drool when I fuck her." He says with a shrug.

"Oh shut up. Your the one who whines every time he's not inside me." You say.

"Well that's because you feel so good. I can't help it." He comes up behind you and starts to kiss your neck.

He nibbles which makes you moan softly. "Kat."

He turns you around and picks you up by the back of your thighs. He kisses you walking to your guys' room.

He throws you down on the bed. You feel heat pool in-between you legs. You close them not wanting him to know what he did to you.

"No no baby. Keep them open for me." He pushes them open. He takes off your pants leaving your panties for him to see.

He looks at your clothed pussy. There was a wet mark in them. Just seeing you like this makes him hard.

He kisses your thigh before sliding your panties off and giving a small lick. "You taste so good baby."

You moan as he dives in eating you like he's never had food before. You cry as he rubs his finger on your clit.

"Kat.. yes. Yes. Oh my God."

He stops just as you where about to cum. "It's ok baby. I'll let you cum on my dick." He says as you whine.

He gets undressed and crawls over top out you taking you hands in his while pinning them.

He takes one hand away and pumps himself while you watch. Damn it was hot. He looks to see you watching and laughs. He lines up with your entrance and pushes in fast.

"Kat!" You scream in surprise. He doesn't give you time to think before he slams into you again.

He whimpers at how tight you where. "God damn."

"Kat please. Faster." You whine.

He puts his head on your shoulder as he speeds up. Your mind starts to go blank.

"What's wrong baby. Isn't this what you wanted. You little slut. Who's fucking you like this." He goes faster if that's possible.

"Y-you." You can barley talk without a moan cutting you off.

"Say my name slut." He picks his head up and grabs your neck.

"Katsuki. Oh oh oh. Oh my God. I can't hold back." You cry.

"Don't you dare cum." He fucks you into the bed.

He feels himself close as his wet dick slides in and out of your tight warm little hole. You insides squeezing his dick every time he tries to pull out just a little. 

He just wanted to stay in you forever. "Ok baby. Cum for me." He says

You scream his name as you both release together. Him covering your insides with his seed while you cover his cock.

He pumps into you just a few more times letting your orgasm ride out until it couldn't anymore.

He holds your hip as he pulls out slowly. He lays beside you whispering sweet nothings in your ear as you drift off to a dream less sleep.

***

You wake up alone in bed. You look around and grab Katsuki's shirt off the ground.

Walking down the stairs you smell F/f. You run the rest of the way to see Katsuki cooking.

He looks up and smiles at you walk over and wrapping you in his arms. "I was thinking. We have dinner with my parents tomorrow."

You look up at him and smile. "That would be grate."

"Well and I was hoping you would invite your parents seeing as I haven't met them before." He says

You freeze. Your parents? No you must have heard that wrong.

"Huh?" You say

"Your parents come to dinner to?" He raises his eyebrow.

That's when you back up out of his arms. "No." You say and walk to the living room not wanting to talk more.

"What? Hey get back here. Why is it I can't met them but you meet mine?" He says a little irritated.

"I haven't talked to them since I moved out Katsuki." You grumble.

"That's even a better reason to have them come. You can reconnect with them." He walks closer to you.

"I said no!" You yell.

His eyes widen you the sudden tone in your voice. Not many times have you screamed at him.

He just walks away going back to making the food.

ᕙ⁠(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ

Next chapter is going to be about her past with her parents. I just thought bringing in some parents you make it better seeing as this is just smut with a plot.

I hope you guys like this and vote please. I'm writing a Izuku x reader. It's called bonded and I keep deleting the first chapter because I don't like it so hopefully I'll have that done soon.

Have a good day loves.

Thank you

~Jayca