two

You where at home and it was around 3PM. You where looking at your phone wondering what you should say to him.

For Katsuki when he heard his phone vibrate he picked it up fast.

He was still in the hospital talking with Deku and Denki. They are getting discharged because you seemed to heal them all the way instead of just some.

Unknown:
Hey this in Y/n L/n I just wanted to make sure you had my number and I heard that your friends are doing ok.

He looks at it happy that you had texted him at first, he thought you won't going to text him because you thought of him as some weirdo that asked you out right after saving his friends life.

Katsuki Bakugou:
Hey Y/n I'm so glad you texted! I want to thank you for what you did for my friends in healing them and all.. I'm happy you said yes to go out with me. Is it alright if I pick you up around 7 at your place?

Y/n L/n:
Yeah of course! I'm glad you asked me too. I was thinking I was going to grow into a young man at an early age and ask for your number but now I get to stay just a boy;)

Katsuki Bakugou:
Cute but I would never make a woman ask for my number.

Y/n L/n:
Oh I remember watching the news once and there you where while a girl asked for your number huhh.. what was it you said. Oh yeah it was "I dOnT dAtE"

Katsuki Bakugou:
Well your an exception so feel lucky. I'm the best guy out there. I have to go but make sure to wear something nice and send me your address.

You sent him your address happy that you guys got to talk for a little bit. Now you had to get ready.

You walked to your room pulling out red lace bra and underwear set. You walked to your closet and looked around. You found a beautiful red skin tight dress that goes up a little higher then mid thigh. You pulled out some silver sandals that lace up to your knees.

After you where satisfied with your clothes you went into the bathroom and got undressed. After getting  undressed you turn on the water. You usually like it boiling hot. You stepped in letting the hot water flow over your body and calm your nerves. After standing there for a couple minutes you grabbed your soap that smell's like honey and peaches.

You lather yourself with soap letting the smell soak into your skin. After rinsing off you got out and put a towel around your chest and one on your head. You walk into your bedroom to where your clothes would be found on your bed and started to dry your hair after. getting completely dry you started to put on You're undergarments. After getting everything on you went into the bathroom to straighten your hair. Your hair was a beautiful color to which your mother and father had.

You look just like your parents. You didn't grow up in a good house. They were abusive. After a while of nonstop verbal and physical abuse you were sent to your aunt. You stayed with her for the remaining of your high school years. After moving out you went to college to study to be a doctor.

You did your makeup and hair by the time you heard a knock on the door, you where done. The knock wasn't a hard knock like you thought it would be, from him, but it was a softer one. You quickly walk to the door grabbing the purse that crosses over your chest. You open the door to see the ash blonde in black slacks and a white button-up shirt that had a few buttons undone at the top so you can see his chest just a little.

Katsuki looks really nice, and you were hoping that you looked good enough for whatever he had planned. You hope you weren't overdressed or under dress but basing off of his clothes you should be all right.