seven

It's been 3 months sense Kazuma. You have been doing better with the help of Katsuki. He's been by your side most of the time.

You where crying a lot for the first month after a little longer you went back to work trying to get back to your normal life.

Everyday Katsuki would bring you lunch or dinner depending on the shifts you had that day.

Katsuki said that he's been getting more leads to find the guy. You just hope soon.

Today you where sitting on the couch in Katsuki's arms while watching a movie. This was what you usually did when you had time together.

Katsuki felt so terrible when he saw you hurt like that. He never got to met the man you called brother but he really wished he did.

You had told him everything about your guys' relationship. He was happy to listen. Laughing at the funny stuff you guys did together when you where young.

He never wanted to see you hurt like that again. He would do everything in his power to make sure that the broken prices of your heart are put back together and stayed that way.

Katsuki has been thinking. He wanted to ask you to be his girlfriend. He was thinking about taking you somewhere. Getting your mind off things. And that's what led to him asking you now.

"Hey baby." He says holding you tight not ever wanting let go.

"Yes." You look up at his kissing his cheek. God he was so in love with you.

"I was thinking. I have this beach house. I want to take you there for a week. Just me and you. Get our mind off all the stress. What I'm trying to say is that I was wondering if you wanted to come?" He kisses your check back.

You smile brightly at the thought of going to the beach. Here summer gets so hot on the beaches so it would be amazing to go. "Really?!" You sit on his lap exited while he's still laying on his back happy to see you smile.

"Yeah. It'll be fun. Behind the house is a private beach so no one will bother us." He smiles up at you.

"Yes. I would love to go. It's going to be so fun. I love water." You happily kiss him. You pull away and ask, "When do we leave."

"Well, I was thinking that we leave early tomorrow. It takes 4 hours to get there. That if you want we could go in the afternoon-" you cut his ramble off with a kiss.

"Tomorrow early in the morning sounds great." You kiss him again.

The sound of a smack was heard. Katsuki had slapped your ass. You yip and sit up. "Well, you better be picking. You'll sleep at my house tonight ok." He sits up when you got up.

"Ok." You shout from down the hall. You had to call the hospital to tell them you wouldn't be in.

"Hello." You hear Yuki's voice.

"Hey Yuki, it's Y/n. I am going to be out for a week. There is a college student that I would love for them to fill in my place while I'm gone, his name is James Wolfenstein." You say grabbing the suitcase from.

You look behind you to see Katsuki watching you. You smile at him and blow him a kiss. He fakes a doge, and you pout. He laughs walking up to you and kisses you.

"Wait Wolfenstein is a 2nd year in college. We usually have 3rd years that are almost done and ready for their intern." Yuki says looking up his profile.

"Yeah, he wanted to do the intern early that's why he was sent to me. I only spent 2 years in collage before becoming a doctor. He's really good at what he does, and I think he can fill in for me. I have thought him what to do in different kinds of situations but if he needs help there's other doctors he can ask." You start to fold some cloths and put them away.