thirteen

You have been there for about 2 weeks. James has had his way with you chaining you up with quirk eraser cuffs and using no protection.

You where most likely pregnant with his child. You have lost most hope of being saved and you would just sit there until he came back and try to cry for help while he gets what he wants from you.

Everything you had was gone. Even thinking about Katsuki hugging you makes you cry because you where scared that you would completely reject him.

The door opens. You hear the cell door open. "Look please no more. You've gone at it 2 times today please." You look over to see Katsuki. He quickly walks over to you reaching his hands out but you back up.

"I-ill walk on my own." You get up. You stumble and you felt him grab you. You flinch when he touches you.

"Baby? What's wrong. Wh-" he stops when he sees you in only a bra and panties the panties looking a little messed up.

"I- I'm so sorry. I should have found you faster. I was doing everything I could to find you I promise. I'll kill him for touching you. Baby please." He wants you to turn around.

You turn and look at him tears falling from your face. You push away the feeling of being scared that someone would do something to you if they touched you, and run to him. You jump in his arm and he hold you tight. "He just keep coming back for more. I- I tried to stop him but he put hand cuffs on me." You cry in his chest.

He looks down and wraps his arms around your shoulders holding you. "It's ok baby. I know. I won't let you get hurt ever again." He wasn't about to tell you that the women killer got away.

He picks you up and walks out of the room. You hug his neck. You didn't want to be touched but Katsuki felt ok. You knew he wasn't going to hurt you. You felt safe with him. So you cling to him not wanting to let go afraid James will come at you again.

He walks out and other heros look and see you. Katsuki had tears in his eyes. "Katsuki. I think I might be preg-." You fall asleep before finishing the sentence

What? Where you going to say your pregnant.

His eyes widen and he runs to the car and puts you in the back seat. He goes around and gets in and drives to the hospital.

Not only where you probably pregnant with a killers child, you looked like you got beat.

And you did. Everytime you wouldn't listen he would hit you, cut you, And you would have to do as told.

He pulls up to the hospital, running to the back and taking you out. He walks throw the emergency hospital doors and Yuki was there. He turns and his eyes widen running over.

"Katsuki you found her. What happen. Someone get a bed we got to take her in for tests." He yells.

"I- she was there on this bed no cloths on like this. That fucker got her pregnant. Well I don't know if he did but when I walked down to save her she said something about already doing it 2 times today. Just check if there's a kid in her." He says a tear rolling down his face as they took you away from him.

He sat down in the waiting room. Deku ran in and looked at him. "Katsuki." He yells and runs over.

"He... He touched her. She wouldn't even let me help her from falling at first. She.. she wouldn't let me. She's got that killers baby in her. I don't know what she wants to do with it. If she wants to keep it I'll be there for her." Katsuki looks at Deku tears still falling.

Deku takes Katsuki in a hug and holds him.

After a few more hours the doctor comes out and they both jump up. "She's going to be ok. Some cuts and bruises. The baby. It's at a vulnerable stag right now. But they look to be healthy. She's awake if you want to see her.