twenty

You where at the hospital doing some check up. Work has been so slow.

"Alright. You seem healthy. Please do call if she have any problems." You say to the mother of a little girl that just had her check up.

"Of course. Thank you Dr. L/N. Have a nice day." She bids goodbye.

You wave them off before going to the front and seeing your extremely handsome boyfriend walk in with a bag in his hands.

"Hey baby. I just thought you could use some lunch. How's it going around here." He smiles.

You walk around the desk and give him a kiss and take the bag. "Slow. That's a good thing though. Not many people getting hurt and sick. I'm off in an hour."

"Great. I'll ask to get off and we can go out." He kisses your head.

"Yeah that would b-" you get cut off with the door being slammed open.

There two men where. Beaten and bloody. One looked already dead. You shove the lunch that Katsuki gave you back into his hand.

"Get me some help over here. 2 male. One looks to have been stabbed many times." You yell helping the other man get the almost dead one in the rolling bed.

"Let's get you on one too. Your bleeding a lot. Can you tell me what happened." You say helping the other man in a bed now and walking fast through the doors that lead to different rooms.

"A man. He had many swords. He stabbed the hell out of Jason. I don't think he's living. He just got me once. He was talking about rules. How when a person kills they are a villain. But when a hero kills it's was a necessary sacrifice. You said he wants to rid of all heroes. I don't even know why he came after us we're not even heroes. Please make sure Jason's okay." He said fast.

"He'll be ok. I'll make sure if that." You say running to a room where they took Jason.

"He's got some broken ribs. They are starting to cut throw the skin. He hit some vital points in the stomach we need to get him into surgery immediately." The nurse says.

You nod taking his bed into the surgery room. You and the nurse lift him up off the bed and set him on the cold metal table.

The nurse runs off to go home or help. you start to scissor his clothes off making it easier to get to where you need to. You set up tools and start the anesthesia.

Many other nurses and surgeons run into the room and start to help.

***

12 whole hours and you where finally done. Jason was stable but in a coma.

You walk out to the front blood on your clothes ready to go home. It was about morning again and you see Katsuki sleeping in a chair.

You smile a little and walk over. You lean down and move some hair out of his face. His eyes flutter open and when he sees you he gets up immediately. You stand up and look at him.

"Hey did everything go well. You where in there for a while." He says touching your face.

"Yeah. I'm ready to go home. He's stable thank God. It took a lot out of all of us." You put your head on his chest.

"Alright let's go home." He says. You thank the Lord that he always drives to and from work.

He opens the door for you and you get in. You lean your head against the door and start to doze off.

Katsuki looks over and smiles at you. Seeing how much stress you were in after the surgery made his heart hurt.

Getting home you still haven't woken up so Katsuki got out of the car and went to your side deciding to carry you in to bed.

He lays you in the bed and feels his phone go off. He takes it out to see it was a text message from Kirashima.

Shitty hair:
Hey man. We got some stuff on that guy that attacked. His name it Alan Foster. He used to work as an over seas fisher until his wife and kid die when they where in the zone of a hero fighting. They got crushed by a big stone that the hero had knocked down.

Katsuki:
That's fucked up. Well makes sense why he want to kill all heros now. I mean I don't blame him if I was him I would do the same. I'm going to stay home with
Y/N today. She was in work for almost a while day and a half. She needs rest and to relax.

Shitty hair:
Alright I'll let everyone know. I hope she's doing good. Have a good day.

Katsuki put down his phone and went back to the task at hand. He took off your clothes and got one of his clean shirts to put you in. He got out of his cloths and into his boxers then got in bed.

When he did you turned around and laid on chest. He put his hand on your head and brushes his fingers through your hair as he drifted off to sleep holding you close.

(⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ

This chapter is a little shorter and im sorry. Here is another chapter

I hope you like don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you

~Jayca