seventeen

After having many drinks with Izuku you guys thought it would be good to go home.

Once you got home you walk into Katsuki and Ochaco sitting close together. Katsuki was leaning over before he saw you he pecks her lips.

You gasp making him look up. His eye widen. "It's not what it looks like." He says.

You had tears running down your face. You walk past them pulling up Izukus number.

He answers immediately. "Hey you get home good." He asks

"I need to stay with you. I got home to your girlfriend and my boyfriend kissing." You start to cry as you pack.

"Ok I'll send someone to pick you up." He starts to talk to someone.

You mumbled an ok and left the call. You where packing for a least a couple days but you won't sure.

As you close you bag Katsuki rips it out of your hand. " You can't be mad at me. You left with Izuku. I bet you guys fucked." He yelled.

You started to cry more. " No we didn't you piece of shit we went to go get drinks because our significant others where not paying attention to us and making sapping storys about them. The whole time I was with him I talked about you. How much I love you. That was my mistake." You take you bag back and walk out the door to Izuku yelling at Ochaco.

He walks over to you not even finishing the argument. He wraps an arm around your waist and leads you to the car.

When you where both in you heard Katsuki screaming. Saying he was sorry, to forgive him. And then he says the thing that makes you want to die.

"Just be lucky you got home late or you would have seen us fucking." That was all you needed.

You got out of the car and his eyes widened when he saw your eyes red. You walk over to Ochaco and punch her so hard it brakes her nose and you increase the pain. She screams and falls to the ground.

You get back in the car and Izuku drives off. You where not going to stay there for him to tell you more of what they did. They had sex and you didn't even kiss Izuku.

Once you got your stuff inside you turn to Izuku and kiss him. His eyes widen but he kisses back.

He backs up after a little. "We shouldn't." He said.

"Why they got to do it so why cant we." You say making him think.

You where right. He grabs the back of your neck and kisses you. You jump up and put your legs around his waist. When he got to his room you both feel on the bed. He leans back tears in his eyes which makes tears roll down your face.

You guys didn't want to do this. So you both cuddled while crying into each other's shoulders.

You found out that Ochaco was his crush sense highschool. That just made you hurt more. You told him all of the good times you guys had.

By the end of the night you guys where past out on the couch watching Titanic.

***

You woke up to your phone ringing. You look around and noticed that Izuku had left. You picked up your phone to see it was Yuki.

"Hey Yuki what's up. I though I didn't have work today." You say.

"We need you to come in there was a car pull up on the highway." He says before hanging up.

You get up quick and grab your bag. You walk into the kitchen to see Izuku with no shirt in so all his muscles where out to see.

"Hey Y/n your up. I was about to make breakfast." He says grabbing a pan.

"Oh don't worry about me I have to head into work anyway thank you for letting me stay over." You smile.

"I thought you where going to stay a couple days." He leans back on the counter.

"Oh I was but I think I should talk to Katsuki you know. Well I have to go to work." You turn and start to walk before you felt a hand on your arm.

"Oh your not going anywhere." He said with a strict voice which made you scared.

"Izuku? W-what are you doing let me go-" you stoped talking when you saw his face. It was James.

"What. No let me go." You yelled as a man walked out with the real Izuku his hands tied really tight in the back.

He was shot with a quirk eraser. He'd get his quirk back he just didn't know when and when he did they would probably shot him again to keep him down.

"A little Birdy told me you had your memories erased. So I'm here to give them back and to take you. So relax." He said taking out a needle and stabbing it into your neck before you had a chance to think.

You vision went blurry and then you passed out.

***

You had been out for hours while they had moved you and Izuku to a different place. Far away from where he took you last time.

Right now you where living the memories that you wanted taken from you.

When you woke up you started to cry. Remembering all that made you sick. You looked around after you calmed down.

You where in some kind of valt. Then you saw Izuku. You immediately ran over to him. He was still passed out cold.

You took off the bondage and shock him awake. He let out a loud groan before opening his eyes.

"Izuku... Izuku please wake up." You cried

It was dark and cold. You sit there trying to help Izuku when the door opens and Izuku gets shot.

You scream and look for the bullet wound. James laughs and walks closer.

Don't worry he won't die it's just to keep down for a while. Now let's go my love it's time to have a chat."

ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Hey I hope you like this chapter. I know I haven't updated a lit but I'm really trying so I'll have as much as I can out

We have homecoming week coming up so I gave a lit to do. But this chapter had a lot in it. I'm having some writers block so please give some ideas

Thank you

~Jayca