six

Get some water

Five hours later and one black out your on the chair in your room wearing a big shirt and panties as he changes the sheets and puts them in the wash. You had water with you but you where really hungry.

You would have gone to make food if you could walk. After he's done he walks up to you. " Hey baby. How are you feeling. Was that to much?" He knees in front of you worried that he went to far.

"I'm ok. My legs are really numb. But other then that I'm ok. Oh can we get some food I'm really hungry." You smile sweetly.

"Of course baby. I already have take out on the way. Did you like it." He asks. He loves every bit of it and he wanted to do more. But he wanted to make sure you liked it first.

"I loved it. I felt so close to you." Lean forward, lift up his chin and kiss him. It was a soft yet loving kiss. You felt like you where falling in love with this amazing guy.

Someone knocks at the door. Katsuki pulls back giving you one more peck on the lips before going to get it.

Katsuki opens the door to see a young woman stare at him with wide eyes. He looks down to see he has his shirt off.

"Sorry I didn't notice. Uh.. here, thank you." He smiles and takes the food from her while she nods and he shuts the door.

When he was about to walk away there was another knock. He walks back and opens it to see the same girl.

"Uh... Can I get your number maybe." She smiles.

"Sorry sweet heart but I got a girl and she's in the room fucked out and hungry so I got to get back to her. Have a good day." He says. She stops the door from closing with her hand as she finally looks him in the face. "Do you need something... Faith." He looks at the name tag.

"Your Pro Hero Ground Zero aren't you." She asks.

"Yes now please leave. I won't ask again." He closes the door annoyed. He walks back to the room to see you still in the chair. His madness disappears just looking at you.

"Hey baby I got the food. Come here I'll carry you to the bed." He picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist as he carries you over.

He sets you down and you sit Indian style. He sits down in front of you and sets the bags of food on the bed. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out $50 and puts it on your stand. "That's the money you gave me. I'm giving it back."

"What no it's yours. You bought the tickets, and I walked out." You say trying to grab it and give it to him, but he grabs your wrist and stops you.

"Baby please it's ok. You were mad and you had every right to be. Now eat." He says sternly.

You nod and dig into your food. Then you start to think about what took him so long. "Hey Katsuki what took you so long at the door?" You ask.

"Just the girl giving me the food and trying to get my number and then asking if I was Ground Zero." He takes a bit of his food.

"What no. Your mine." You crawl over to him, sit on his lap and hug his neck claiming him.

"Yeah, I told her that. She was so wired it was like she didn't care." He laughs holding you close.

"Fine I will just have to make it obvious that your taken." You say and start to suck high up on his neck so everyone will see.

"Mhhh. Baby, are you marking me." He hums.

You hum back and kept sucking. You pull back and look at your work. There is a big purple looking bruise. "There now they will leave you alone. The best-looking man in the world is mine." You smile brightly.