five

Gonna need to chug some water for this one

"hey do you need a ride?" A voice says. The voice was a sweet calming one. You turn your head to see Izuku.

He was in his car with his head out the window his curly green hair flowing in the wind.

"Are you sure?" You ask.

"Yeah of course hop in" he smiles so sweetly that you wanted to melt at the sight. All the pain you felt earlier washed away.

You get into his car wiping off your face. He looks over with worry in his eyes. "Did something happen." He asks.

"He told me that the only reason he first asked me out was because you where trying to get in contact with me. Then he said that he started to really like me. But I want to know if that was before or after last night.... I just feel like a prize that he's trying to win." You say looking down.

He looks ahead feeling mad that he only did it to rub it into his face. Like you where something to claim. He want to punch him so bad right now.

"I'm sorry. I feel like this is my fault. I just really wanted to see you and get to know the woman that saved my life, so I would talk about you all the time asking if anyone knew you. That's when Katsuki claimed to know you really well and that he was thinking about asking you out." He looks over to you for a second.

"No it's not your fault at all he should have said something. He should have not done this because you wanted to see me." You smile at him.  "Oh if you turn left here and then take a right my house should be straight ahead on the left." You say.

He nods and takes the turns following your directions pulling up you the house you had pointed out for him to see Katsuki's car there.

"Thank you Izuku. I should go deal with this before he tries anything." You open the car door and get out.

"Wait!... If you need anything call me. If you need to talk I might not know you well but I will listen." He hands you a paper you take it and put it into your pocket. You wave him off and walk up your porch to see Katsuki watching your every move.

You stop in front of him and cross your arms looking away feeling the pain come back from earlier.

"Was that Deku?" He asks calm. You could feel his eyes hot on the side of your head.

"Yeah." You look down. You felt hurt by him and the first thing he asks is if it was Deku that so kindly brought you home after your fight. Dose he even really care or is it a lie.

"Ok... Look I'm sorry. I want you to know that this is not fake. What we have right now is real. It might have started off by me trying to get at someone. But right now. This is real. I want you. And yes I was mad to see him talking to you. It felt like he was going to try to take you from me. I want you. Please give me a chance. Please. I want you. I promise I won't keep secrets from you." He stands up and takes your hand.

"You promise?" You look up at him.

"Yes.. please give me another chance." He begs you.

"Ok." You look up taking him into a kiss. His hand goes to your cheek holding it while caressing it softly.

He deepens the kiss picking up by your thighs and pushing your back on the door. He starts to grind into you making you moan.

"K-Katsuki.. we are still outside. We need to go inside." You moan as he starts to tackle your neck with rough kisses and sucking.

You get into your purse while he's doing his thing and take out your house key. He looks at it and takes it from you and unlocks the door. He opens it putting the key on the table that is right by your door and you set your purse down still being held by him.