twenty four

"Baby are you ready we're going to be late." Katsuki yelled.

"Yeah yeah I'm right here." You walk down stairs in a plain white summer dress.

"You look beautiful." He kisses your cheek. "Now my lady let's go." You grabs your hand and pulls you out to the car, opening the door for you.

On the drive there he was tapping his fingers on the wheel. You learned he only dose that when he's nervous.

You push it off as nothing. When you get there you are met with Mr and Mrs Bakugou.

"Oh Y/n. It's so lovely to see you please come in." Mrs Bakugou said.

You all go inside and talk. The door bell rings and Katsuki gets up fast. He leaves and you can here talking.

Maybe like his other part of his family. And he walks back with.....

Your mother and father.

You stand up immediately and look at Katsuki. "What the hell is this."

"Well you are always so stubborn I asked them to come and they said yes." He smiles.

"Y/n honey." Your mother walks over to give you a hug.

"Do not come near me. I didn't invite you. In fact I specifically told someone no." You look over at Katsuki again. Eyes flaming with rage.

"Y/n. Look I thought it would be good for you." He says

"He's right honey." Your mother buts in.

"You shut the hell up. You think you know what's right for me." You yell.

"We are trying to be good parents. We want to be there for you and your boyfriend." She says.

"Oh let's tell them how good of parents you guys are. Me the only child in this sad family thank God. I was beat so much. The days kinda blend together when you have them as parents. My uncle. He raped me. He had his boy do the same. For years. But no they put it on me. I was called a slut for even looking in the mirror. I can't tell you how many times I was sent to the hospital because they almost killed me. Yeah you think you going to so classes is going to change everything you did. Your wrong you stupid little bitch." You growl.

Katsuki just stud there. "Y/-"

"Don't even. I'm leaving. I won't be home tonight. I think it's best if I stay some where else for the night."

"Y/n please. I didn't know." He yells.

"That's right you didn't. Your spouse to listen to the person you love. When I said no you should have seen that there was a reason. But no. Your so perfect. You got everything you wanted as a child. You where never exposed to this shit. I'm leaving now. " You say as Izuku pulls up.

"Are you fucking kidding me. Izuku." He yells.

"Yeah because he listens to what I have to say." You get in the car. "Please drive."

He steps on it taking you to his house for the night. You told him everything that happened. He listened and understood.

After crying he left for you to get some sleep.

***

You woke up. You grabbed your phone and looked at it. Katsuki has called and texted so many times.

You hit the call button and put it to your ear.

"Y/n." Katsuki says.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I overreacted. It just hurt knowing you didn't listen. I said shit I shouldn't have. Seeing them. It hurts kat. I promised myself I would never face them again. Seeing them put me through all that trauma again." You start to cry.

"Baby. Please come out side. Please I need to see you." He says.

You get up and grab your sandals. You say by to Izuku real quick. You walk out to see kat on one knee.

You stop. Your heart beating so fast. "I wanted to meet them. I wanted to ask for your father's permission to marry his daughter. The love of my life. But after hearing what he did. I don't care what he says. All I know is that. I didn't want to do it like this. I wanted it to be special. Especially not in front of this damn nerd's house. But I love you. I love you more then anything. I would tear the world apart for you. I would drop everything to to see those beautiful eyes. All of me is yours. And if you say yes. I'll do everything I'm my power to keep you safe and happy." He said tears falling from his eyes.

You as well where crying. "Yes. Oh my God. Yes." You jump into his arms and kiss him.

He holds your face and kisses you back. "I love you. I love you so much. I can't imagine my life without you in it." You mumble into the kiss.

He pulls away putting the ring on your finger. It was a big ruby with smaller ones around it. "Can I please take you home." He puts his head to yours.

"Of course kat. Take me home." And that's what he did.

He held you any way possible until you guys got home. He smothered you with kisses as you guys cuddled in the bedroom watching movies.

You couldn't dream of anything better. You love him so much. He is all you ever wanted. He's perfect.

(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

Surprise! Yes they are getting married. And oh Lord. Yes my loves. Thank you for all the support from my readers. I love ever one of you especially the ones the read my chapters as soon as they come out.

Oh and please comment what character I should do next besides Izuku. Please please comments I would love you read them. Vote to so I know you are enjoying my book. Text me on my insta or snap if you have questions of anything you want to say.

I hope you all have and amazing day or night. Stay healthy and be safe.

Snap: jaynunn06
Insta:nunnjayca

Thank you

~Jayca