twenty three

This chapter is going to be hella triggering. Verbal and physical abuse. Sexual assault, child pornography and mentions of  rape. Please skip if you are uncomfortable love. I will give a summary at the end and please don't hate me for all this it's just for the story. 

"did you do your damn chores." Your mother came into your room.

Your eyes widen remembering you didn't. You shake your head 5 year old you scared.

"Of course you didn't you little slut. Get your lazy ass up and do it before I call your dad in here." She yells in your face.

You run as fast as your little legs can take you. You finish your chores in less then 30 minutes.

Your dad walks into the kitchen with your uncle and cousin. You look up from the dinner you where cooking.

You immediately run to the fridge and grab a couple beers for them.

"Wow you trained her good." Uncle Steve said.

"Yeah took a little bit but now she's going to be the perfect toy for the Todoroki's they are paying me to have her because of her quirk."

"Wow damn. Well I got to put my kid to bed it's late." Uncle said.

"Yeah can you take Y/n up there with you. I have something for my wife." He winked.

"Don't worry I got you." He smiles and grabs my arm and pulls me to my room.

He turns around after shutting the door. "Ok let's play." He smirks.

Your eyes light up finally having someone play with you. "Yeah." You smile.

"Great. Let's play house." His smile widens. "Come here guys I'll show you what parents do." He smirks.

You being so young and innocent didn't think much about it walking to him. "Blake watch and then you do ok." He says.

He puts us lips to your and your eyes widen. What the hell. You back away and he looks to Blake.

Blake comes up to you and dose the same. You get ready to push away before your uncle speaks.

"Don't let her push away. Remember what you did with Tracy do the same to her." He says pulling out his phone and starts to record.

Blake starts to move his lips fast as he lifts up your shirt.

"B-Blake what are you doing." You shake as he undresses you.

"Dad has me do this with people all the time don't worry." He takes off his cloths too. 

Blake lays you on the floor you to scared to move. Blake looks down at you before walking away.

"Now my turn." And that's what he took. He took all of it from you. Taking advantage of you.

The next day you woke up your whole body hurting. You curl up in a ball and cry.

The door slams open and your dad runs in. "You little slut. You touched my brother and Blake." He yells.

You try to deny it but he just beats you. You cry but it didn't help.

You mom was next. She didn't touch you but she yelled.

***

You just turned 16. Not that your parents cared.

You walk inside and your dad was drunk and your parents where fucking on the table.

You turn as fast as you could and ran to your room.

You got beat a lot now. Even for draping a cup.

***

Your 18 and just before you could move out they beat the shit out of you.

"You'll come back. No one wants a ugly slut like you." They yell as you leave.

***

"Y/n. I'm sorry. We both are. What we did to you. That was horrible. I want to make things right. I went to classes to help and and so had your father. We are ready to talk and make everything better. Please honey pick up the phone. We need you."

Age 20 and they started leaving voice mails. They wanted you back claiming that they wanted to make things right.

You didn't care. You never wanted to see them the hurt you do bad and you could never look at them even if they did fix themselves.

You blocked the number and throw the phone away and went out to get a new one.

From that day on you would never speak or look at them again.

(⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)

Ok so your uncle took advantage of you and told your dad that it was you and then age 16 you didn't see your uncle but your parents got worse with the physical abuse and at 18 that was the last time they touched you before you left. Age 20 they leave you a voice mail wanting to make things right you throw the phone out and got a new one never planing on talking or looking at them again.

So loves I hope you liked this chapter. I know it was really fucking said but it's for the plot. I feel like some of you already know what's going to happen.

Thank you

~Jayca