Chapter 19 : The real side (🍋)

•First, hello everyone ! I honestly thought this book was over and that I would stop writing it. But here I am now, keeping it and writing this new chapter, which took a long time to be made. Mostly because of personal problem or motivation-.

• This chapter is a lemon and dirty talks, so don't be surprised if some paragraphs contains strong language or references to this wonderful 🍋

Anyway .. Sorry for the long wait and the chit-chat, onto the chapter !

•Vegito pov•
•A few years later°

Life has become really peaceful. But it missed something. A lot of fun. Gogeta and I have been together for God know how much, but everytime, it was him who was pleasing me. And he stopped being the pervert he once was. He became more calm, always spend time with Piccolo to meditate or even cook more. And it made me realize something. He was being a lot more vulnerable each time when he was near me. I mean, everytime he looked at me whenever we have sex together, he would always look at me with those wonderful green eyes .. like if he was pleasing me to take over and ruin his beautiful inside. But it's all in my head. And I know that. Gogeta will always be on top, just like I will always stay a bottom. But .. I also realize something. Vegeta, who was once a dominant with Bulma or with Goku, has become a total sub. And let's talk about Goku. I don't even recognize him at all ! He went to being very clingy to Vegeta to always be by his side to .. let out his saiyan instinct. I've never seen Goku so dominant and protective of Vegeta before. But hey, it's not like it's going to happen to me and Gogeta, right ? It will stay the same, right ?

Goji - Vegito ! I'm home !

I jumped a bit, quickly looking at Gogeta. I blushed madly, not because he was really hot in general, but because he was only in his short.

Beji - H-Hey love, you're here early !

Goji - Of course, I've trained with Gohan. I'm proud of him, he's studying hard, yet he's still stronger than ever. It's really impressive.

Beji - O-Oh I see .. what happen with Pan, his daughter ? And Videl?

Goji - It's difficult right now. Piccolo and Gohan are spending a lot of time together but Gohan still tries to spend time with his family, which is hard between his time with Piccolo, his studying and his personal life. So Videl is mad at him right now

Beji - I see ..

I feel sorry for Gohan .. his life must be very difficult right now .. I will go and visit him later to help him feel better

Goji - But why were you stuttering? Something's wrong ?

I blinked. I should really be careful about my emotions getting in the way or it might become a problem.

Beji - Of course not love. I was just deep in thoughts when you came.

Goji - I see, I will go take a shower and make dinner. Can you go train Gotenks ?

Beji - Sure

Gogeta walked toward me and kissed me. He then went to the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed softly and got up, walking toward my son's room. But I stopped midway as I looked at the bathroom's room. I really needed to get this out of my head, my head was starting to spin and I didn't really like that. I ignored the weird feeling I was starting to feel and walked toward Gotenks' room, knocking on the door.