Chapter 7 : The party

Vegeta pov :

After me and Gogeta finish the decorations gotenks and the others were doing a funny music for the fun so everything was complete but we were all hoping that was gonna work so we call Kakarot and Vegito to come over there. We switch the light off and we hide behind the couch. They finally arrived.

K - hey we are here why do you want us here?

They were looking everywhere but they didn't find us then we came behind them and we jump into them. Goten switch on the light and we all laugh even Kakarot laugh but not much.

Goji - hey gotenks what did you choose for the music?"

G - you will see it's very funny like you ask and all i can say it's that it's about Vegito

he laugh but neither of me or Gogeta understand what he was saying.

Gogeta pov :

We were having fun, we were talking to each others and i feel that goku and vegito were getting back they emotions... i was happy of course but then i heard vegeta say

Goji - Come on tell me Gotenks!

G - No you will see i said!

They act like Children' i was thinking but i heard goku and Vegito laughed about it and everyone were looking over them. I run toward Vegito and hug him.

Goji - h-hey stop i c-can't b-b-breath!

I then stop hugging him and i kissed him. He blush madly then we heard gotenks said

ok here's the music i hope you will enjoy it Vegito 😎

After that we all laugh even Vegito we applauded Gotenks for the song and we continue to have fun until Vegito got tired so we want home and we say goodbye to everyone. When We finally reach home , i carried vegito to our room and i laid him in the bed i suddenly see that he was already sleeping so i kiss him and i laid next to him taking the sheet for cover us and i wrapped my arms around him, happy that he has his emotions back.

Alright that's not the best part i write in my life but i hope you enjoy it bye!

Vegito x Gogeta (+ pictures)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें