Chapter 9 : Zamasu vs Gogeta

Gogeta pov:

i dodge every attack from Vegito but Zamasu were attacking but not me, he was hurting my friend. I tried to punch him but Vegito was behind me and he punch me in my face. We keep hurting each others until Vegito lost all his power so i took advantage of that and i kick him in the stomach. He then fall on the ground and he was also bleeding. I called Krillin for help me and he run toward me and he took Vegito. He get out of here with Beerus, Whis and Vegito. Then Zamasu run toward me and he try to kick me, he was angry , really angry at me.

Goji - Why did you want my Vegito ?! He is MINE

Z - Because, I,The beautiful God of Justice has fallen in love with that powerful Mortal.

Goji - You ?! How funny, well just for ask, what did you do to him ?!

Z - Oh i just let his Darkness took control over his brain and body

I then turn around to my friends and i whispered to them.

Goji - Ready ?

They all shouted their special attack and so did Zamasu and Me. Goku shouted with Goten , Gohan and Master Roshi "KA-ME-HA-ME-HAA", Vegeta and Trunks shouted "FINAL-FLASH !!!!!!!",(i don't want To do the others 😂) and finally i shouted

Goji - Big-Bang KAMEHAMEHA !!

Zamasu was defeat. If he come back for My Vegito, I'm gonna make him suffering.

-After Whis return everyone back To Earth-

I want To Bulma's House for Vegito (Because Krilin Take him there) and when i was in front of her house i teleport myself where Vegito was. Krillin was in front of the door , blocking the way.

Goji - Get out of my way Krillin !!!

Krillin - sorry but i can't let you go see him.." i look clearly in his face and i saw worried and sadness.

Goji - h-he's alright?

Goji - HE IS ALRIGHT?!

I then had tears falling down my face and finally Krillin spoke.

Krilli- listen there buddy... he... he don't wake up... and the doctor try everything....

he then walk away from the door and i open it. When i reach Vegito i froze... he was cover with bandages everywhere. I take his right hand but then i saw the doctor walk in the room.

Goji - How he is?!

I was worried about him because i love him! He's everything to me!

??? - well pretty bad but his heart is still beating so don't worry

Goji - Can... can i sleep with him tonight?

He look at me confused but he just nod in agreement. He then left the room saying goodnight to us and he close the door. Goku and the others come inside.

K - How he is??

Goji - pretty bad...

V- Don't worry we still have the Dragon Ball with us

He smile at me and i jump excited. Then Gotenks was feeling sleepy so he walk toward Vegito's Bed and he laid next to him. We all laugh and they all left letting me stay with my "wife" and my son.

Sorry i was doing my homework so don't be mad and i hope you enjoy bye!